Guitars of the future

hmm.. if a bass one comes out. that'll be so cooL!

i can bring my guitar to school everyday and use it for a laptop. haha

since when was the tele supposed to be a surf guitar icon? i always thought that the surf icon for fender was its jaguar?? a tele's just more country for me... their marketing needs some work

since when was the tele supposed to be a surf guitar icon? i always thought that the surf icon for fender was its jaguar?? a tele's just more country for me... their marketing needs some work

hey bro, chill man... i dun really care whether the jaguar, the tele or my uncle's 200 dollar aria guitar is a surf icon. Anyway, you missed the point of the whole site.....

YOU GOT TO FOCUS ON THE LAPTOP IN THE GUITAR MAN! LAPTOP! GUITAR! LAPTOP + GUITAR!

Think of the possibilities. ahha, imagine instead of briefcases, everyone carries around a guitar hardcase to work. And at work, you can sit in your office playing all day, then when your office door opens, and before your boss steps in, *poof*, flip it over and you're doing your work!

iverson763 said:
hey bro, chill man... i dun really care whether the jaguar, the tele or my uncle's 200 dollar aria guitar is a surf icon. Anyway, you missed the point of the whole site.....

YOU GOT TO FOCUS ON THE LAPTOP IN THE GUITAR MAN! LAPTOP! GUITAR! LAPTOP + GUITAR!

Think of the possibilities. ahha, imagine instead of briefcases, everyone carries around a guitar hardcase to work. And at work, you can sit in your office playing all day, then when your office door opens, and before your boss steps in, *poof*, flip it over and you're doing your work!

1. ) How many times do you have to have to reboot it? :lol:
2. ) I need to check my email mid solo?!?!?!

they can call it the laptar or the guitop ...

"hey! have you seen my latest laptar/guitop?" ...

"wow! ... i didn't know you can surf the internet using that guitar ... but .. what's the use of having one when you dunno how to play" ..

"oh ...i just bought it for show .. " ..

okay sorry .... hahhhahahah ..

exin: Dunnoe how to play guitar? No sweat! use the latop to play some random guy's guitar solo on mp3, and just air guitar all the way! lol

tim: cannot wear belts i guess.... macam CCT during army...

Back