Guitar Stand.

spectator

Hi guys juz checking any idea where i can get this stand?
N the roughly the price of 1?

RSTRS5.jpg

That's the Warwick one right? Swee Lee has those...Not sure of the price though. You've probably got to call them to check.

rockstand by warwick. i'm expecting it to cost around the $100 range. like 5stringwonder said, call swee lee to check.

Just bought mine from SweeLee warehouse. I got the one for 3 guitars for around $40plus.

Happy with it coz it really saves space.

Do realize that the stand holds your guitar in place by the neck..
That means there will be plenty of strain on the neck, and your neck may warp in the long (or even short) run..

That means there will be plenty of strain on the neck, and your neck may warp in the long (or even short) run..

yea... i quite worried about this. but i have 2 keep my guitars in the bag. cause of humidity issues.

any1 had any problems/issues with this kinda stands in the long run so far?
pls advice >.<

btw. thx for the info bout swee lee... will go down 2 check it out.

Well.. I don't have a stand.. I used to place my guitar in a hardcase and lean it against the wall.. Over time the neck bent and I needed some major truss rod adjustments to make it normal again..
Now my guitars are kept in their hardcases, but lying flat on the ground..
Alternatively, you can hang it by the neck such as at shops, or use a stand that does not support the guitar by the neck..

yea. i was planning 2 get those stands. that juz place the guitars in the stand thing. n support by the body. not so much the neck. but those take up quite a good deal of space.

sigh...

thx for the advice anyways bro.

time 2 go into consideration haha.

No problem man.. Speaking of space, my hardcases are actually placed on top of my amp.. Not referring to those small amps, but my 100W one.. Lol..
Guitars/Amps I seldom used are lent out to my cousin, who hopefully still has them intact! :mrgreen:

haha my amp is a small 15watt 1 loL. really a balancing act to place them on top.
n i dun really go for hardcases.

public transport person haha.

Yeah.. I don't mind owning stands but I simply prefer to place them in the hardcase for one reason, the climate the guitars would be subjected..
Air condition at night, and in the morning, bright sunlight as I open the windows would torture the guitars!
I think the wall hangers would save space.. As long as a reliable job is done to make sure it stays on the wall! :mrgreen:

Well.. I don't have a stand.. I used to place my guitar in a hardcase and lean it against the wall.. Over time the neck bent and I needed some major truss rod adjustments to make it normal again..
Now my guitars are kept in their hardcases, but lying flat on the ground..
Alternatively, you can hang it by the neck such as at shops, or use a stand that does not support the guitar by the neck..

The neck bent while it was leaning against a wall in a hardcase?
You should put it vertically with the body at the bottom.
That will ease any strain on the neck.

I always keep my guitars vertical inside the hardcase, nothing whatsoever in re-adjustments after the initial setup.

last mth i check with sw regarding the stand is abt $120~40 (cant remember) but they do not have stock at bras brasha, need to go to sims. anyway got a 3 guitar one at $38 at penin.

you can actually place the guitar in a way that the neck just touches the top support, there will be very little force on it so you dont have to worry much about wrapping.

ok thx guile. will check it out. might juz buy 2 of the 3stand 1.
*when the 4th guitar comes along haha.

can u remember which shop in penin?

Yeah well.. Its all solved now.. Learnt my lesson..
Now its horizontal.. No frills there! :mrgreen:

Actually if you think about it, unless its a form fit case, any position other than vertical will have some form of stress on the neck.

The guitar will still be pivoted on the neck somehow if its horizontal.

I think for your specific case, it may be just that the guitar needed an initial setup to acclimatise it to our environment?

Last edited:
My acoustic's hanging off the wall. Electric in bag, Lying around my cupboard. A little mafan cos hafta lug case in and out... Thinking for a good space saving rack too... Peninsula which guitar shop? So many...

Hmm, well I suppose this is true, but if you place them carefully on the rack, as vertical as possible, the neck just touches the support lightly.

I've just been using the stand for a few weeks, so I do not notice any effect on the necks. Anybody else with experience in this – good or bad?

Back