Guitar LEDs

Nefianz

i believe i've seen ppl tok or mention abt this b4.. does this mean u can add LEDs to ur guitar?

possible. Vai did it to his guitar:

vai_main.jpg

How about putting LEDS at the PU?? Let say you are using the neck PU *it lights up*.. Next you are using the middle PU *it lights up*.. Haha.. Strange ideas coming to me.. Hehe :lol:

gilaman said:
which shop?

quite cool . ppl mod car me mod guitars! next we put spoiler !

Go Sim Lim Towers and buy resistors and leds and battery clip~
putting one at the neck shouldnt be much of a problem ...~

but .... might get in the way when you change strings, if not done properly ~

moggie_54 said:
How about putting LEDS at the PU?? Let say you are using the neck PU *it lights up*.. Next you are using the middle PU *it lights up*.. Haha.. Strange ideas coming to me.. Hehe :lol:

wow ... you're very creative ... ~

try to do it ... :D
if it works i buy from you ~ :lol:
kekeke~

I will try to make it as soon I buy a new guitar.. N Then I will heavy customize my guitar.. :twisted: :twisted:

Therez a man in singapore whom quite a few of u might know tht does led n other custom jobs. Though he doesnt speak of it n they dont advertise this side of the business.

moggie_54 said:

event better if one can install lights on each frets. So it will light up then the fret is pressed. Shiok! Imagine when you shred on it, it will blink-blink like a disco lights :lol:

popeye said:
moggie_54 said:

event better if one can install lights on each frets. So it will light up then the fret is pressed. Shiok! Imagine when you shred on it, it will blink-blink like a disco lights :lol:

Hahaha.. weird and creative ideas that is.. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back