Guitar: how far can you stretch?

Vaiyen said:
Let's start on the 12th fret with our index finger and see how far your pinkie can go yea?

I can reach til the 22nd fret, touching the top bit of the 23rd fret.

man i guess if you play rock in rio all you need is that baby at the center of the entire damned compound..lol

jee, i wished singapore can modify car, then i'd put one of those 6x12 cabinets in there and power it up more with a power amp, then drive around orchard in the honda city with tonns on neons and body kits then play mama i'm coming home...

Hmm

spikes said:
jee, i wished singapore can modify car, then i'd put one of those 6x12 cabinets in there and power it up more with a power amp, then drive around orchard in the honda city with tonns on neons and body kits then play mama i'm coming home...

Wow I salute you if you can drive & play at the same time & if u got that amount of cash for the mods.

spikes said:

Sounds like MTV's Pimp my ride...

whEe!@!

We should have this mobile stage instead of a car modified with powered amps, then we can get a band to play as well as travel all over SG. Sounds cool anybody?

Wahaha

Awesome idea!! Paste all the sponsors' decal on the stage & all over the amps!! Get this huge blown-up balloon flying in the sky with SOFT decal!! I tink James would get the shock of his life seeing it man!! *Lolx*

Hmm

BlackMoo said:
And we make soft a paid forum :)

Then SOFT will be gone cuz I don't tink people are willing to pay money for a forum, maybe some do. I don't know. It's better to keep it free.

Back