Guitar: how far can you stretch?

hehe yeah sorta slipped coz i lost concrentration w hen hitting the print screen button., but nah my wrist is reall sore and dont know why :(

right.....too much 'wrist action' lately? :wink:

kiddin
if it's guitar-related, lay off it a while. Let it recover.
y'know, your ring finger looks kinda funny too!

haha nah, wrong hand for that :p

I have no idea why it hurts though, maybe I slepped with it bent back or leant on it. hmmm i'll need to rest it though

I'M A FRIGGING COW?! I DON'T HAVE FINGERS!!! DAM YOU HUMANS. ONE DAY COWS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! YOU JUST WAIT.

BlackMoo said:
I'M A FRIGGING COW?! I DON'T HAVE FINGERS!!! DAM YOU HUMANS. ONE DAY COWS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! YOU JUST WAIT.

Yea, and all it takes is for one human to light up a small fire to send these methane generating beasts to kingdom come :lol:

We look weak and helpless, cute and docile. But if you humans fool around with us, we whip out the big guns. And we ain't talking milk cannons! :twisted:

Mess not with the humans dear friend. Humans do have something called a 16x12 cabinet with enough loudness and power to render any living creature deaf in an instant and send it to it's grave in the process.

MONSTERcrate.jpg

:twisted:

That made me roll on the floor for a few minutes laughing.
But nonetheless, heres someone who tried to kill everyone at the NAMM show by using feedback, then stealing all their gears.

namm7.JPG

In any case, whoever's gonna be using that for a live show's probably gonna need someone like Yao Ming to be the techie. It also just occured that this thread has veered OFF TOPIC. Apologies :oops:

In any case, this thread isn't accurate. Necks come in different frets and lengths. Therefore from 12 fr. to wherever may not be accurate.

By the way, mine is 12 -> my floyd.

Nah, its 12 - 24. Can't play doing that though.

Neways, anyone figured out how the chap above is gonna reach up for the volume knob, equaliser and on/off button? Input jack?

i can reach as low as 1st fret, to as high as the 24th fret, SERIOUS!!!

Because im tapping with my right pinkie, try it, after a while you'll become like DR. Evil like tat.... :lol:

I wonder if i do the doctor Evil pinkie pose during my upcoming performance, at the end of a tapping phrase.

better still if you cross ur hands, the mini me and dr evil pose, remember?
btw, where u performing?? what kinda stuff huh??

Sorry for hijack. I'm performing for my graduation ceremony, secondary school. Playing tender surrender, as a tribute to teachers and my friends. I need some gear, and I don't have enuff pocket money to purchase. So I was hoping some SOFTies could lend me.

Back