Guitar Cables - Zaolla Cables

troubledyouth

Hi Pple, i been hearing stuff on Zaolla cables. A high end cables that is make of silver core versus the usual copper. I own evidence audio cables which beats all the other cables i had. However i have yet ti try the Zaolla. Anyone knows the difference between a silver VS copper performance?

troubledyouth said:
Hi Pple, i been hearing stuff on Zaolla cables. A high end cables that is make of silver core versus the usual copper. I own evidence audio cables which beats all the other cables i had. However i have yet ti try the Zaolla. Anyone knows the difference between a silver VS copper performance?

Hi Adrian,

I have yet to try Zaolla too but I understand that it is a boutique cable just like Evidence Audio.

ToneMerchant forumites had a shoot-out of guitar cables (boutique/mainstream) awhile back for the following brands.

Two-Rock Crystal Clear Cables
Zaolla Silver-Core
Tara-Labs
Evidence Audio
Carver
Planet Waves
Monster Rock
Whirlwind

The thread is pretty long and quite detailed with various observations and contrasting opinions.

http://p220.ezboard.com/ftonemerchantsforumfrm8.showMessage?topicID=37.topic

A brief description of the difference between Evidence Audio and Zaolla, is in their emphasis on different spectrum ranges; the Zaolla is punchy and the Evidence Audio is full/warm (hence, if you look at some of the Zaolla's users, quite a few of them are Tele country players who look for that punchy sound).

Hope the thread proves interesting.

zoalla

Hi Mark, great thread. Evidence cables does make a great difference. Cleared up the popping sound on my AB pedal. My chain sound so sweet....
Bring in some Zaolla perhps?

Re: zoalla

troubledyouth said:
Hi Mark, great thread. Evidence cables does make a great difference. Cleared up the popping sound on my AB pedal. My chain sound so sweet....
Bring in some Zaolla perhps?

Hi Adrian,

Sure. Will contact Zaolla and see if they're keen on a Singapore dealer.

Bringing in Evidence Audio cables was really the first step to "test" market for higher-end cables.

Latest posts

Back