Great eastern international kids performing festival calling all bands

marcmarc

Hi guys, i'm working in a company Precious Entertainment under an internship pro-gramme and we are organizing a HUGE event during the month of May-June? Its call the "Great Eastern International Kids Performing Festival"

I'm in-charge of getting performers (e.g bands, solo or group singers, dancers etc) for the event itself. Not only that, i'm also in-charge of fringe shows which is another pro-gramme that helps promote our festival that also requires acts and performers that would be held at four different place (Plaza-Singapura, Tiong Bahru Mall, Junction 8 and ION). Its all connected to the festival. The "Great Eastern International Kids performing Festival" is working closely with Singapore Tourism Board and Great Eastern so there is huge media hype and coverage on this event/festival.

If you join us, you may have a chance to perform at the opening ceremony for the event at ION where ministers and loads of media are present and not to mention, its at orchard road, one of the best platform to showcase your talent and get recognized! Lastly, if we like your act, we may even want to manage you and you can get paid for performing in our future events!

So if you're interested please email me at marcus_tan90@hotmail.com/marcus@preciousentertainment.com or contact me at 90229210.
Any one is open for this! (Oh except bands, there might be a genre restriction due to the fact that its a event open for the general public.)

But still, help me!

www.ikpf.net <---- the link of the festival!

Last edited:
Back