Good band t shirts

Joshua^^

hi guys i want to know if they are any places that sell band t-shirts,specIfically children of bodom and nevermore. The band t-shirts at peninsula they have limited number of the types of designs and its also expensive... also if you know any good websites that sell these band shirts at reasonable price please tell me thx

if peninsula expensive, then you shouldnt buy band tees at all.

lol. penin their band t-shirts there are abt $18.
so far, i think there is the cheapest.

HMV sells one for abt $30+.

so, penin is so far the cheapest here.

unlest you go johor. i went to one random shop there, and i bought a gibson t-shirt for RM10. :D

Peninsula expensive?! Firstly, it's not authentic. Secondly, 15/18 bucks is the price they tell you, but they can knock off a couple of bucks if you bargain. If you're a regular customer the shop owners will sell it to you for about 12 bucks each and if you buy more than 1, they can go down to 8-10 bucks.

The prices of band tees are usually 20+ and 30-40 bucks for tour/original tees.

If you're wondering what's the difference between the imitation and the authentic t shirt, it's the quality of the t shirt that they print on. Of course, this varies due to the different suppliers that are in the market. I'm not saying that all authentic band t shirts print on good/better quality t shirts, but most of them do.

You can get the authentic band t shirts at Image 2001 in Far East Plaza but their prices are pretty jacked up. The best bet would be to buy it online from sites like merchnow or the band's official merchandise store. Just do a Google search for " -Band name- merch store". Do note that not all sites ship to Singapore but there's always Vpost for that.

Hmm, another problem with some of the Peninsula shirts, they shrink. Literally. A pal of mine bought an M size Fender shirt and after ONE wash it shrunk to a S.

Hmm, another problem with some of the Peninsula shirts, they shrink. Literally. A pal of mine bought an M size Fender shirt and after ONE wash it shrunk to a S.

Are you serious??!! no wonder my BFMV t-shirt looks smaller. (havent use it aftr washing)

Back