Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to what you guys just bought, my recent purchase pales significantly in comparison. But here it is nonetheless:

IMAG0187.jpg

I was going to pull the trigger when PGS restocked the Trinity Reverb, but changed my mind when they announced this pedal. I'll be looking forward to putting this into my fx loop. :)

Either using front of house speakers or power amp+cab, haven't really decided yet.

Power amp + cab! Best way to emulate the punch and serious air like a real tube amp pushing speakers hard.....

Anyway, nice purchase!!

what cab would you recommend? I've got my eye on that matrix poweramp that fits in the back of the kemper. Tried the kemper during jamming today, plugged it thru the PA and it sounded killer! but still preferred it through my monitors, better response and more accurate

Been trying hard to simplify and down size my gears, been going the old school tone too, so here is the current result:

Fender American Tele 60th annivasary edition
Laney Lionheart 1x12 combo
Boss TU3
Ibanez TS10
Boss DS1
Boss SD1
Boss CE2
Boss DD2
Divine Noise cables

IMAG0006.jpg

Either using front of house speakers or power amp+cab, haven't really decided yet.
Power amp is nice...but the cab can change ur overall sound if it doesn't match to the original cab that is simulated in the Kemper...example like Fender amp to Fender Speakers...how do change ur presets in between when performing live...Do they have a switching device?...I kind of interested in the Kemper also...need some answers b4 purchasing one...

MFC-101-1.jpg

Last edited:
Via a midi foot controller. I'm still looking for one that's of a decent size for me. Looking something on the smaller side, maybe 2 rows of 4 switches or 3 switches. any recommendations?

Been trying hard to simplify and down size my gears, been going the old school tone too, so here is the current result:

Fender American Tele 60th annivasary edition
Laney Lionheart 1x12 combo
Boss TU3
Ibanez TS10
Boss DS1
Boss SD1
Boss CE2
Boss DD2
Divine Noise cables

IMAG0006.jpg

Nice amp! How are the tones?

what cab would you recommend? I've got my eye on that matrix poweramp that fits in the back of the kemper. Tried the kemper during jamming today, plugged it thru the PA and it sounded killer! but still preferred it through my monitors, better response and more accurate

Try the port city wave cabs....That's what Tosin Abasi runs his axe-fx into nowadays!

Drago Design

Hi all ,

I did a modified version of what one of a member from Fractal Audio Forum came up with a while ago, thought you might like to have a look. Decided to ask Drago Design (Singapore) to help with this project and all i gave them was some 3D images i did of flightcase including critical dimensions and additional features. All in all, I've paid SGD $500 and Mr. Laurie Tang (Owner) had kindly let me keep the price even after I requested to add a few more features in the case. As this was more of a prototype for the company, asking price will be a little more than $500 but below $600. It took 2 days to complete fabrication. Anyone interested, go to: http://www.dragodesign.com.sg/contact.htm
Link to images: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/15985-post-your-rig-31.html
Username is : gotmilo

Tweedy goodness!!!

Got this is my final gear purchase this year(I hope!)

photo-8.jpg

A Fender '59 Bassman RI(pre-LTD), fully made in the USA. No serial number as far as i can tell, so I can't say for sure which year this model belongs to. Oddly enough it lacks a ground switch and came with Jensen P10Rs instead of the Eminence Blue Frames; features that the RIs are supposed to come with, but it still kicks ass! First amp that I've had that sounds good as it is too, stock tubes and all! Really complements my AC15C1 tone-wise and matches my Nocaster nicely too! Looking forward to dropping in a 5AR4(GZ34) and maybe some new preamp and power tubes to see what it can do! The only thing is that rear panel is proving quite stubborn to remove lol.

Last edited:
Got this is my final gear purchase this year(I hope!)

A Fender '59 Bassman RI(pre-LTD), fully made in the USA. No serial number as far as i can tell, so I can't say for sure which year this model belongs to. Oddly enough it lacks a ground switch and came with Jensen P10Rs instead of the Eminence Blue Frames; features that the RIs are supposed to come with, but it still kicks ass! First amp that I've had that sounds good as it is too, stock tubes and all! Really complements my AC15C1 tone-wise and matches my Nocaster nicely too! Looking forward to dropping in a 5AR4(GZ34) and maybe some new preamp and power tubes to see what it can do! The only thing is that rear panel is proving quite stubborn to remove lol.

why didn't you snap a shot with the case? that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back