FS>>> RARE ULTRA 1990 MIJ BURNY EB-2 (Gibson replica) HOLLOW BASS, EXCELLENT CON

Angelloveguitars

FS>>> RARE ULTRA 1990 MIJ BURNY EB-2 (Gibson replica) HOLLOW BASS, EXCELLENT CON

Hi Softies,
I just bought a Fender Telecaster 52' RI blonde, so this baby may go for someone in love with ( likes me). Please, plays and give her a good home for me. This bass is very beautiful, sounds great as its looks, original and in excellent condition, unbelievable!!!

It has laminate flame maple top, solid flame maple on the sides and back of the body, and 3 pieces flame maple neck, dark rosewood fretboard w/ MOP dot inlays. This bass is solid rock, no crack, no broke, no repair. She is so nice to me, but i play guitars mainly and can not have everything!!

This beauty looks much better in person and shows the flame maple top, sides, back and neck, my camera is not a pro one and i took these pix in my guitar room under neon light... I am from CA and living in Saigon, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam these days. No worries to deal with me, please gives this extreme rare bass a good home.

Let go 1150 usd shipped

Payment: Local pickup with cash. No paypal. Or I would take a safe bank wire transfer or Western Union money order, buyer must pay for the total fee ( low). When payment is clear and i got full payment, i will confirm w/ the buyer and shipping this bass in the same or next business day. The city central P.O. here is closed on Sat afternoon and Sunday..

I am honesty the best, 100% great feed back on Soft, Ebay, MLP, and others, as always. Let's get to know each other if you would like to, I am cool.

PM or email me atomega at hotmail dot com
sms or call 84 (0) 90 966 2992

Thanks and best regards,
ALG

I can send more photos for the serious buyer, please take care of the bass for me!!!
DSC00847.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

Back