how do you find alizee's music?

• so~so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excellant

• bad

• Total voters
go to the fan site and use google tools to help you to translate the lyrics, nvm i do it for you.

Me... Lolita

Me I am called Lolita
Lo or Lola
The similar one with same
Me I am called Lolita
When I dream with the wolves
It is Lola which bleeds
When fork my language, I have there
Insane such an insane laughter
That a phenomenon
I am called Lolita
Lo of life, lo to the torrential loves

Me I am called Lolita
Schoolgirl with bottoms
Blue of methylene
Me I am called Lolita
Coléreuse and not
Semi-cotton, half-wool cloth
Motus and stops which do not say
With mom that I
Am a phenomenon
I am called Lolita
Lo of life, lo to the torrential loves

(chorus)
It is not my fault
And when I give my language to the cats
I see the others
Any loans to be thrown on me
It is not my fault with me
If I hear all around me
Hello, helli, be to you A (L.O.L.I.T.A.)
Me Lolita

basically about her teen life.hope you found this useful.

Moi... Lolita

Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Lo ou bien Lola
Du pareil au même
Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Quand je rêve aux loups
C'est Lola qui saigne
Quand fourche ma langue, j'ai là
Un fou rire aussi fou
Qu'un phénomène
Je m'appelle Lolita
Lo de vie, lo aux amours diluviennes

Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Collégienne aux bas
Bleus de méthylène
Moi je m'appelle Lolita
Coléreuse et pas
Mi-coton, mi-laine
Motus et bouche qui n'dis pas
A maman que je
Suis un phénomène
Je m'appelle Lolita
Lo de vie, lo aux amours diluviennes

(chrous)
C'est pas ma faute
Et quand je donne ma langue aux chats
Je vois les autres
Tout prêts à se jeter sur moi
C'est pas ma faute à moi
Si j'entends tout autour de moi
Hello, helli, t'es A (L.O.L.I.T.A.)
Moi Lolita

yeah...actually, french music not bad, juz not enuff exposure...i think jacky there has opened us up to more music in different languages...i know another french singer who quite good too, my friend's bro played her CD again and again i think her name is.....errr... Ono Lisa...

I thought Lisa Ono is a Japanese artist? Though she sings in some other language haha, she's in the bossa nova genre i think.

i am uploading jen ai marre(live) video, it should be done in about 15 mins.

i can't give you guys the 100mb one cause it takes longer to upload and likewise download, so you guys have to do with the low res one, but its still good too, not as bad as youtube.

i'm sorry,lets not kid ourselves here: no one likes alizee for her music/singing/inability or not to sing.

she's hot as hell,period.

in any case her vocals are heavily reliant on effects/processing..listen to that cloud of gated reverb and her performance of la isla bonita was completely souless compared to madonna's.

but still, hot as hell.

jacky1990 said:
i heard the voice on the youtube site and it suxs, i think it has been tampered with, cause none of my videos have alizee singing in a different tone, and this bad too.

dun go to that site lar. go to the one i posted.

the other video of her are acutally lip-synced. the one where she sang with another singer is live. http://www.youtube.com/?v=oIwasEfV2eA

i am not refering to sound quality but singing quality. her pitching is alittle shaky. the other singer sang with ease.

yah man lip synced i just watched the vid u posted...they forgot to cut out her mic at first but at around 26 secs u can hear the mic being cut off and what u hear is playing from the cd....

morning ppl, just woke up, and i saw the poll got 1 guy vote bad.

i dunnoe if she lip-synched any of the songs, but anyway she didn't win the competition by lip-synching.

i just got some information that she does lip-synch almost all the time(from other fans) , but anyway we could still watch her videos and see her dance, her dancing is top notch, so wtf ppl vote bad. maybe she lip-synch, but i think you can still enoy the music+dance moves. yeah?yeah!

jacky1990, if i were a hit-record producer, i would use her too! her angelic face will sell the records.

but i think you are pushing it a little when you expect SOFTies (mainly musicians) to accept her as a singer.

in the link i posted, there was this other singer singing with alizee. if i were to form a band, i would take the other singer.

i hope you are not angry with me for posting negative stuff but we must learn to know the difference between 'ok' and 'super good' singer.

well i just suppose that in the music industries, they want people who look good more than people who can sing good. that's why quite a number of people got turned down at the american idols auditions even when they could sing very well.

alizee.gif

now who cares if she cant sing.... :)

who changed the topic name? how could u do that?

there's suppose to be some sort of a comma on top of the first e for the accent. her name is pronounced "ali-zey" in french.

Alizée something like that

the lamer is mamemu, not soft.

Back