• so~so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excellant

• bad

• Total voters

jacky1990

hey guys, i just joined S.O.F.T. , and i realise that almost no one knows of my favourite singer, so i am here to introduce you guys to her. (not the other way round). she sings french/english songs, so if you dun like the french take the english. here's her fan site.

o i dunnoe if you can download her songs on that site, you probably have to buy them or smthg, but if you really want to listen to her songs, you can pm me or smthg, then i shall send you her videos or smthg. 1 last thing, if you guys know of anymore great french singers out there, plz introduce me to them. thanks.

i think no one in singapore knows her yet, even in america so few people know her, its only in france where she's famous, but her music is good.(she looks good too)

update

here is the url to download her moi lolita video

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=ef17e29ee34b2a07496d5b5e

plz copy and paste it, i dunnoe how to use the url function, making you guys think the link broke. srry ar

update

jen ai marre

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=7aa40eb395b0bad2c770a55e

update

15 ans

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=e918350059b866e40c2221a5
(alizee singing at 15 yrs old low res)

Notice:all vids posted here are in low res. i have files that plays 1mb/s which are higher res. if you want a clearer video, you could pm me.

actually i think one of her songs has been played on the radio last time..i forgot the title..but i think french rap>english rap..

she doesn't rap, cause she hates it, and i dun really like it too. anyway, i'm uploading 1 of her "live" videos, so you guys can sample her music or something. its in french, so if you dun understand nevermind. just listen to the music.

i know she doesn't rap man, just making a reference to french rapping, which has no connections with alizee(sp?) whatsoever.

the song sounds familiar and catchy... but the girl's hot!!! :lol:

isn't she afraid of upskirts?
i came across one on youtube.com which of course i didn't watch because i think its kind of perv.

i think french is a sexy and romantic language.

she won the competition when she sang live, how could she be bad when singing live? is the video edited or something? or maybe the quality of the sound is not good.

i heard the voice on the youtube site and it suxs, i think it has been tampered with, cause none of my videos have alizee singing in a different tone, and this bad too.

dun go to that site lar. go to the one i posted.

here's what u do if you dun believe me.

download the clip from the site i posted, and compare the music with the one from youtube. u can see the difference in the sound quality, thus the difference in the voices. btw the other girl sux too, how could france national tv broadcast this? the sound quality obviously was lowered.

you can also go try the other clips in youtube, you would notice that the sound isn't good at all, either the trubass is too high or something.

eh.
is it my ears or what?
i think it sounds the same.

anyone knows french?
i can't stand it when I don't understand the language.

Back