Free Guitars From Gibson!

Aiyah easiest explanation. Disgruntled employee of gibson decides to get back at the company. Why not. Running out with 6 bags would seem obvious.. so why not just mis-ship them.. either way gibson loses. ( loses only a little)

Lifehouse said:
But if its PSed, this guy is really good at Photoshopping.

It's a Photoshop.

Actually very easy to do, since Photoshop can 'stitch' together shots very convincingly.

All he needs to do is take six seperate shots of his bedroom with the camera in the same place, moving the guitar each time, give it Photoshop, and it can combine them in about 3 seconds.

it is fake. i am a graphics and advertising designer. and it is definately done in photoshop. the shadows are different angle, the edges are poorly done. and the drop shadows are differen angles too.

i wonder whats his intention of diong that though... maybe to gain more attention? no idea.

yep. anyway i seldom post anything. just hope that i can help to clarify some matters.

BlackMoo said:
Ahh but you left out the varying wood grain...
Even the grain has been touched up 'badly'.

Anyway, look seriously, if it were you, would you tell anyone? He's obviously done it for fun. :)

As for me, I would keep very, very, very quiet about it.

themis1985 said:
it is fake. i am a graphics and advertising designer. and it is definately done in photoshop. the shadows are different angle, the edges are poorly done. and the drop shadows are differen angles too..

the shadows are correct if the light is in the middle of the room :) and the wood grain may be different because of the carpet. but one thing may be for sure, you can't see any reflections of the other guitars in each other when there should be some... ;)

btw itachi are you the itachi that DotAs every so often?

vernplum said:
As for me, I would keep very, very, very quiet about it.

haha, I could try that for a while, but in the end I'd burst and babble to anyone and everyone. XD

The UG thread is keeping me amused now. Nothing like seeing everyone slug it out over something really quite silly. hehe

if it was real, why dun juz hold both the SGs on his bed.... he's juz showing it like he was a model.... that is so fake... another thing he said he did'nt move the socks implying that he hasnt move the guitar on the stand but when u compare both the photos, one is facing the camera the other is facing slightly away from the camera... so..... fact or fiction ? IMO fiction... this guy maybe waiting for O level result so sian nothing to do......

i dont think its true..
if this thing hits the news.. then this guy would be in trouble, and worst come to worst,he has to pay or return to them..
So why shouldn't he keep quiet about this fortune? instead of going around big mouth and get himself in trouble..

Back