forming teen rock band!

ninthkey

Hey peeps! :) yep, the name suggests all!I'm looking for this committed bunch consisting of: a drummer, lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, and a bassist:DAge range is 16-19, better if experienced o-o ((no, please don't be scared off after this sentence...))Probably only starting at the end of the year, or next yearVocalist here, am 16 ((yesh, it's o lvl year, thus you get why it'll only start that late))Punk-rock style. ((Likes any rock though)) ballads are great too:) Jap-influenced. And avril lavigne too. (Thus the punk-rock)If keyboard is needed, i may be of help -some keyboarding skills not worth mentioning-*prays someone would be interested in this*If interested, text me at 83660199 from 8am till 5pm:) (sorry! Shared phone)Or pm me on soft, or reply at the thread (but it'll take a long time till i reply)**interested in makin' originals** :D

I'm sorry, but it's a 10 year gap... :( kinda too huge a gap for the band... we'll consider if we really can't find more people kays?:3 -i don't mean to hurt, but communications maybe a prob if the gap is great...-

Current line up is vox, 2 guitarist, and a pending-not-confirmed drummer. Looking for drummer and bassist now.The shredder: are you interested in playin bass? O-O

Back