Forming All-Boy Performing Group: Anyone interested?

happilyemoing

Hi All!

Thinking of starting a guy vocal group to join competitions (think One Direction/Fifth Harmony/Little Mix). Looking for about 3-4 guys (between 18-25), must be able to commit at least one day/week (depending on our schedules). No pre-requisites set in stone, anyone can try out, but it would be preferable if you have one or more of the following:-

1. vocal background
2. performing experience (doesn't matter what kind)
3. music theory
4. basic dance background (for choreography)
5. play an instrument

For the record, I only have 1&2. so like i said, it's NOT NECESSARY to have the above qualifications to approach me, but it would certainly give the group an edge:) Most importantly, just wanna make some like-minded friends and have lots of fun! We'll do mostly Top 40s, so most people can identify with the songs, but the general direction of the group can be discussed once plans have been firmed up. Hit me up (PM-ing me would be awesome)!

Cheers,
B

Hey I'm a vocalist and am interested to join up. I'm pretty good with harmonizing and ad libs (sometimes). My music inspirations are mostly pop n r&b like Bruno Mars and boybands, Maroon 5, Years & Years to name a few.

Back