Forming a band,need peeps,i may be the 2nd guitar or bass depends on situation

idealsykes

Hey,name's Ideal,currently trying to form a band,taste Pierce the Veil,Paramore,30STM,ADTR,Foo Fighters,RJS,All time low,We the kings,SWS,the maine,any radio friendly also included
So basically i trying to form a committed band whos devoted in music,so starting from scratch,i have experienced Gigs,performance,but i dont mind if youre arent pro or anything,there's no need to have GRADE
cause everyone started from the bottom,aslong you have commitment and devoted to being a music and its a dream ,im all go
So anw,im able to go 2nd guitarist or bassist (depend what position of people join),i can do backup or screams too
So dont worry im kinda friendly and not some kind of jerk who looks down on beginner and bragging about Grades and shits
So currently looking for
Vox
drummer
LEAD
either a bassist or rythmist
So do pm or just reply here if interested

The best thing about music is when it hits you,it doesnt hurt

hi there, u looking for rhythmist or lead guitarist.... i`m playing guitar for 10 yrs ago. my guitar shreading not so gd even my sweep picking also a bit wrecked.. it`s been 6 months never been involve in a gig... i don`t mind if u want me to be rhythmist or lead but i`m flexible with it. btw, u need bass player, i can call one of workers to come if u agreed...so do msg me @ 98352913.....

Beginner bassist and screamer here 16 this year though or maybe i can try out for frontman post if possible , justmaybe...

Last edited:
Rhythm/Lead guitarist here, been playing for a while, not the best but if we're covering the bands you mentioned should be no problem. I can sing a bit too. msg me at 92358415 :)

Hey dude, Randell here, M/C/18, are you still looking for members? Intermediate guitar player, can play leads or rhythm, but theory soso. Experienced in gigs. Can do backup screams/ vocals too. But mostly play in Drop C or C# because using a floyd rose system, also easier to sing in that haha. Well geared. Contact me at 97712808 if interested :)

hey there, Sam here , im 22 this year , are you still looking for vox?
I been performing gig, competition and I had performed at esplanade before.
my band had disband due to my drummer passed away so they do not want to continue if u interested contact me, 96916245. thank.

Hi, I'm a beginner drummer currently still learning ..am looking to start a band as I got no experience

Contact me at 81027789 , Andrew this yr 25

Last edited:
Back