FOR SALE - BASS GUITAR & AMPLIFIER (gig bag, strap & leads included) - $250 ono

Dan Baker

FOR SALE - BASS GUITAR & AMPLIFIER (gig bag, strap & leads included) - $250 ono

For Sale - $250 only!

For sale is my Craftsman 4 string bass along with a Crate BT15 bass amp. This is a perfect all-in-one package as the come with guitar bag, strap and leads.

The Craftsman bass plays very well, it’s obviously not a high end expensive guitar but it plays and sounds great, especially through this amp. The guitar is in perfect working order and looks almost new (no knocks or any wear and tear on the finish). The only issue is that the 15watt amplifier can crackle when the gain/volume is being adjusted so I keep the amplifier at a constant volume and adjust the volume on the guitar – problem solved!

I am only asking for $250 for the guitar, amplifier, bag, strap and leads. It is priced very low as I must sell it all quickly as I am leaving Singapore in June.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to view/play the guitar. You can text or call on 84371902.

Thank you - Dan

I am also selling my Digitech Bass Synth Wah (bass envelope filter) pedal. This has been used twice! So it’s in mint/perfect condition, will still be in the box and will come with an extra power supply that I purchased. I will either sell this seperately ($80) or we can work out a good price for everything if you buy all items together.

Re: FOR SALE - BASS GUITAR & AMPLIFIER (gig bag, strap & leads included) - $250 ono

It is a Craftsman FJP20 bass and if you would like pictures of the guitar, amplifier and all accessories then please feel free to email danbaker65@googlemail.com or call/text me with your email on 84371902.

Latest posts

Back