Finger-style Guitar Teacher Available

lewette

Hi!

Aspiring to play like Sungha Jung, Adam Rafferty or even the legendary Tommy Emmanuel?

Whether you have never picked up a guitar in your entire life or you only know how to play chords and would like to add another dimension into your playing style, I can aid you in achieving that aspiring dream of yours!

How will I help you?

After evaluating on your current standard, I will tailor a program especially for you, which includes techniques ranging from basic chord plucking patterns to more advanced and complicated plucking style such as improvisation.

What kind of songs will I be playing or learning to play?

I will be teaching you songs that you prefer (which I believe will sustain your interests better than any other random song). Despite so, I would be adding different learning elements into those songs in order for you pick up and spice up your finger style guitar playing!

Other than a guitar, do I need anything else?

YES. I would require PASSION from you. Finger-style as compared to those basic chord strumming is another dimension of playing the guitar. The guitar is no longer an accompaniment instrument but an instrument, which gives you a more wholesome foreground and background music. Hence, in order to achieve that goal, I really need you to practice and NEVER GIVE UP.

How much will it cost?

I will be providing a free trial lesson (1hr) for the first time in order to assess your standards and whether you would like to continue learning finger-style from me.

Subsequently, I will be charging $45 per lesson(1hr), or $160 for a total of 4 lessons (1hr).

Discounts will be offered for group lessons of maximum two (as too big a group is not as effective).

Where will we be learning?

I do not mind travelling down to your place to spread the love of finger-style guitar playing to you, or alternatively we can have the lesson at my place at Sembawang.

INTERESTED?

My name is Ben and you can contact me via whatsapp or sms at 9435 7325. Also, do feel free to call me if you have any doubts you want to clear!

Hi,

Just a small edit and additional information.

How much will it cost?

I will be providing a free trial lesson (1hr) for the first time in order to assess your standards and whether you would like to continue learning finger-style from me.

Subsequently, I will be charging $45 per lesson(1hr), or $160 for EVERY 4 lessons (1hr).

Do I need to purchase anything such as scorebooks or exercises?

Do not worry! All materials (such as music scores, fingering exercises, etc) will be provided, at the appropriate timings of your lessons, in order to facilitate your learning better. The only thing you probably need to buy is a file to keep them neat and tidy.

so do u teach notes reading?

Hi!

Aspiring to play like Sungha Jung, Adam Rafferty or even the legendary Tommy Emmanuel?

Whether you have never picked up a guitar in your entire life or you only know how to play chords and would like to add another dimension into your playing style, I can aid you in achieving that aspiring dream of yours!

How will I help you?

After evaluating on your current standard, I will tailor a program especially for you, which includes techniques ranging from basic chord plucking patterns to more advanced and complicated plucking style such as improvisation.

What kind of songs will I be playing or learning to play?

I will be teaching you songs that you prefer (which I believe will sustain your interests better than any other random song). Despite so, I would be adding different learning elements into those songs in order for you pick up and spice up your finger style guitar playing!

Other than a guitar, do I need anything else?

YES. I would require PASSION from you. Finger-style as compared to those basic chord strumming is another dimension of playing the guitar. The guitar is no longer an accompaniment instrument but an instrument, which gives you a more wholesome foreground and background music. Hence, in order to achieve that goal, I really need you to practice and NEVER GIVE UP.

How much will it cost?

Subsequently, I will be charging $45 per lesson(1hr), or $160 for a total of 4 lessons (1hr).

Discounts will be offered for group lessons of maximum two (as too big a group is not as effective).

Where will we be learning?

I do not mind travelling down to your place to spread the love of finger-style guitar playing to you, or alternatively we can have the lesson at my place at Sembawang.

INTERESTED?

My name is Ben and you can contact me via whatsapp or sms at 9435 7325. Also, do feel free to call me if you have any doubts you want to clear!

Latest posts

Back