Fender Strats.

vernplum said:
Why don't my frickin' pictures show up?

I give in. From now on I'll just provide descriptions.

cuz the webby u hosted it is full webby.. its not the link to the pic onli.. if u put likedat.. u wan to show the whole webpage here ah haha.. u need to host it somewhere that u can get the pic out onli.. sth that ends wif .jpg 8)

what u you call that kind of whammy bar.

Anyway it looks so dam good...i always tot the 50th ann fender was totally gold in color like les paul goldtop guess i am wrong...anyway its soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to try one...will jump off the building just to try it..

hofner said:
what u you call that kind of whammy bar.

Anyway it looks so dam good...i always tot the 50th ann fender was totally gold in color like les paul goldtop guess i am wrong...anyway its soooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to try one...will jump off the building just to try it..

The Fender website calls the bar: "American 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Stainless Steel Saddles". I call it "the trem". :) There is an all gold colour 50th Anniversary strat (like there was an all silver 25th ann one), but I've never seen one in Singapore.

Well, i would have let you try it, but I live on the 5th floor and I don't want any dead bodies at the base of my building. They got a few at Swee Lee and their store is only on the second floor, so you have a good chance of surviving when you jump.

I was all set to buy a signature series strat actually, and had my money in my hot little hands ready to snap up a Malmsteen or Clapton model, but in the end, I hated the scalloped neck of the Yngwie and the Eric had that cheap looking 1-ply pickguard, and both of them ridiculously overpriced for what they were. The guy brought out the 50th Ann, I played it for like 10 seconds and the cash was in his hand. Oh, and those were only produced up till end of 2004, so you can't get them anymore once they've gone from the stores. :)

:smt082 :smt037 :smt036

haha i want to jump down along with yr guitar this time :D

Argg....i don't want an explorer'76 anymore...i want the 50th fender

Back