Fender Sale

is the sale even real? i haven't seen much publicity of it lately.
i'm just keepin my eye on that 2 for 1 deal that they have.

No publicity doesn't mean there is no sale going on. Yes, the sale is going on. Besides, you can always call Swee Lee up for information on the sale, whether there is a sale in the first place.

- Johnson Lim

I would like to make it known I have nothing to do with the above post. my friend posted without my permission. Cheers, y'all.

tfcewan said:
is the sale even real? i haven't seen much publicity of it lately.
i'm just keepin my eye on that 2 for 1 deal that they have.

was @ the store today. stocks were replenished for the sale...

har. not really sure. I think it is a vintage reissue or something. I dunnoe man, fret buzz, sound soft...

Somehow i dun seem to like mapel finger boards... or they dun like me. prefer the rosewood or ebony finger board still.

I tried to ask him to go sweelee and fix it. Hope it works. Though i play for years, I dunnoe how to do minor repairs.. what a shame. :(

hmm... sounds like a Classic series 50s/ 70s strat, judging by the maple fretboard. if it bears the big headstock, then it's the 70s version... the last time i played the Classic Series in the store, they were all impressive.

nope. standard headstock. not big at all.

zzz.. anyway thanks, he will try to go sweelee and fix it up. :) but one thing's for sure. definitely a mex strat.

:D so... mex or jap?

yeah yeah,... i remember now. 57 strat. blue in color. yeah!

So, anyone tried that.. zzz the piickup is noisy, the sound is softer than usual.. fret buzzz... haiz

never played one, but it'd be nice to haf 1 hanging on mi wall, all the vintage vibes coming from it, esp like the color of e staind maple

Back