Female vox looking to do acoustic/full band

dotdotdot

Hi there! I'm a 24 yr old female vox and I also play the acoustic guitar. I'm interested in doing both covers and originals either acoustic or full band with drums and all. My influences are from anything top 40s to folk to electronic. Most recent influences are Ellie Goulding, Mumford and sons, Maroon 5, Coldplay, Inch chua. I hope to start off with funky covers, followed by creating originals as and when inspiration strikes.. Hope to record an EP and perform someday as well.

Do PM me if you are interested, i can pass u some samples of mine. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm a 24 yr old female vox and I also play the acoustic guitar. I'm interested in doing both covers and originals either acoustic or full band with drums and all. My influences are from anything top 40s to folk to electronic. Most recent influences are Ellie Goulding, Mumford and sons, Maroon 5, Coldplay, Inch chua. I hope to start off with funky covers, followed by creating originals as and when inspiration strikes.. Hope to record an EP and perform someday as well.

Do PM me if you are interested, i can pass u some samples of mine. Thanks!

u can contact me at producermusicaf@gmail.com...im looking for musicians and forming a band..im faisal..im a musician.thanks.

Back