Female vocals wanted for acoustic 2 piece

Appletarts

Hi I’m looking for a female singer for a 2 piece acoustic set up that will be performing regularly for paid gigs when opportunity arrives
Someone commited and matured and serious about performing as I already have auditions coming up soon
Age between 28 and 44 presentable and can sing well only English songs

Hi, I'm interested. How to contact u?
Hi I’m looking for a female singer for a 2 piece acoustic set up that will be performing regularly for paid gigs when opportunity arrives
Someone commited and matured and serious about performing as I already have auditions coming up soon

Yes I am please call for a no obligation chat to find out more details I pmed u my number Thnks

Last edited:
hi..do u still need a female singer? female Filipino singer available . have experience with full band and acoustic sets both locally n back home in phils. Im a pr now btw. Ive pm you but not sure if u receive my message

Hi there! Are you still looking for a vocalist?

Hi there. I’m 25 years of age. I used to do gigs as a teen and can discuss more on my background. I can cover Ariana and Florence (just for you to get a note of my vocal skills). I’m really great and English songs, let me know if you are still interested. I’m a local Malay girl.

Hi, I am sandy here, a female vocalist. Do you still need one? Please contact me at+6597685477. Thank you.

Hi,

Are you still looking for a vocalist?

I'm a fan of English and Mandarin pop and would like to work with musicians in performance / gigs.

Am keen to hear more about the band and the opportunities.

Regards,
Mave

Hi there! I am interested but is the age group you’re looking at strictly 28-44?

Back