Female vocalist needed. We play Top 40 hits

teatree

Hi all,

Looking for a female vocalist for our band who can sing Top 40 Pop/Rock songs, is committed and is willing to harmonize/do backup vocals sometimes. We currently have 2 guitarists, a bassist, a drummer and a male vocalist.

You can PM me here on SOFT if you're interested.

Thanks!

Hi! Im a singer looking to get back into the scene. I sing mostly jazz, but I do the top 40s genre for wedding gigs and things like that. would there be an audition of some sort? :)

Hello im interested and can harmonise as i have a piano/singing background! Do you still need a female vocalist?

Hi, I am looking to join a band as a lead vocalist. Have music background as well and familiar with top 40 hits. PM if you are still looking for a female vocalist! :)

Hi there. 25 year old vocalist. Used to sing alt rock and changed my genre for a while. Looking to get back into the music scene. Let me know if you’re interested.

Hi all,

Looking for a female vocalist for our band who can sing Top 40 Pop/Rock songs, is committed and is willing to harmonize/do backup vocals sometimes. We currently have 2 guitarists, a bassist, a drummer and a male vocalist.

You can PM me here on SOFT if you're interested.

Thanks!

Hi I am interested! Is this still open??

Back