Female Triangle Player Available

tinkerbells

Hi ppl... I'm Elaine, 20
currently looking for a band in need for a triangle player. Been playing the triangle since i was 14... n currently taking music lessons in poly as well. Entering NUS in august this year.

I can do a bit of back ups and play the tamperine as well. My influences are yea yea yeas, jackson 5 to green day. But i'm open to other genres as well. Just want to have fun jamming. Do pm me if there's any band out there available!

Cheers!

hello elaine..

i am into experimental music, perhaps we could form a duo, me on fretless bass and you with your triangles...

when should we start practising?

let me know, PM me , thank you.

O.O
I will admit that this is interesting to see. Hardly would you see many musicians on SOFT playing an instrument that isn't a guitar, bass, drums, or even keyboards

this must be some kind of a joke..

Well, if she can pull it off and make good music, you'll end up eating your own words :D

usually triangle players play percussions, which includes diff kind of drums and many other stuff

o_O? fgl & GDpunkrock.... are u guyz bullying tinkerbells? i find it an insult :/
cause i myself play the triangle,shaker/maraka's ,guiro and the jambe (idk how to spell) when i was in my old latin band... and the guitars also lah but bah~who's counting hahaha

i agree triangle's are hard to play... bah more irritating to play actually...open close close open close close open close open close while using the metal rod to stike the triagle n a diagonalish way.... grrr! wah lucky i now play the guitars XD the open close now change to palm mutes chugging hahaha

tinkerbells try finding a latin /jazz band XP might have some chance XD!

Back