Fave Toon of the YesterYears

Fave Toon from the YesterYears

• Total voters
visionaries for the win

Ahaha. From your answers I can tell we may be from the same age. Not unless they had re-runs of that toon.

I also liked visionaries. There is also another toon from the same creators I just can't remember te title. It's like they are creatures from underground o something.

Is thundercats in the Poll? Then that is my vote

Dang....How could I forget visionaries....10 choices to poll seems a bit too little. There are so much more toons I had to leave out. Like: Street Sharks, Ninja Turtles, Tigershark, Bionic 6, Carebears, My Little Pony, Mighty Max, Dragonball and Gummy Bears just to name a few.....

~meh~

Captain Planet. Is the only hero that I know of who sports a mullet hair cut. Thats so rock...lol

~meh~

tom and jerrry!! the old ones...nowadays toooo animation..to slick..too modern.

the old batman too..

Wah lao, a lot of M.A.S.K. fans!!

I didn't know the people here are as old as me.

I wonder what kind of cartoons people like FGL and Tetragrammaton watched.

Hahahahahaha!!! :mrgreen:

Uhhmm... I think the M.A.S.K. in the poll refers to this -

MASK_Logo.JPG

Right?

power lah MASK! I still have the toys from back then, condor and slingshot. Whoever had boulder hill, family must be pretty well off then.

i dig mask, centurion, macross, transformer, mospeada(freaking awesome with the motorbike as body armour!!), visionaries, bionic 6 etc

and my all time favourite even till now, doraeamon and old master Q(cartoons and comic books)

Personally I think Iron Man, Popeyes, Tom & Jerry are cool cartoons too. but Transformers is just on a different league! Decepticons FTW! :twisted:

Silverhawks ftw! The toys were awesome as well. Squeeze both the feet and the hands pop up. Ha... Anyone remembers Dino riders and star com?

Back