Expat band looking for a male or female vocalist

autopilot

Hey,

We're 4 American guys - a drummer, a bassist and 2 guitars - looking for a vocalist with good stage presence. If you can play the keys as well that would be a bonus.

We play mainly rock, with some blues and funky/jazzy numbers thrown. Our current (and intended) repertoire includes Stone Temple Pilots, Led Zeppelin, Dick Dale, Rolling Stones, Clapton, Radiohead, Cracker, Beastie Boys, Doobie Brothers, Rage Against the Machine, James Brown, The Meters, Silverchair, Drive by Truckers, Red Hot Chili Peppers and the list continues to evolve.

We try to get together once or twice a week - usually once in the middle of the week after work (7pm - 9pm) and in the late afternoon Saturday or Sunday. Our practice sessions are pretty loose - we drink some beers, practice a few songs, improvise our own numbers to jam with then grab some food and occasionally hit up Actors jam bar to try our stuff out on a stage.

We want to start playing the occasional bar gig once we've found the right singer and put together a long enough set list.

Age, sex and race/nationality don't matter; the important thing is that we connect musically and personally - personality conflicts might work if we were an emo band, but we're not and we want to have fun. If you're interested, please PM with your contact info, musical tastes, singing/performing style, etc. and we'll get back to you.

Thanks in advance!

Hey auto !

I came across your post looking for a vocalist ? You sound like a fun bunch which i think is important when it comes to playing music . 50% of the list of bands i know of but not others . My musical influence range from Coldplay to Rage against the Machines to Cat Stevens . Absolutely love red hot chilli peppers and incubus . Im interested in jamming with you guys so hope to hear from you soon !

alfyhushairi@gmail.com
www.youtube.com/snailz

Cheers !

Hey there,

This is an experienced vocalist looking for a band. Im primarily into hard rock and Blues, though I do jazz and metal when the mood strikes me. I'm a pretty competent guitarist as well, hopefully that is a plus. I listen to a good deal of RHCP, Stone temple pilots, RATM, and Queens of the stone age to raise a few. Just gimme a call at 81831697 if you're still looking. David here, Cheers.

Back