Electronic music production

Mehrads

Hi guys,
My name is Mehrad. I'm an electronic music producer and keyboards performer who just moved to Singapore from Iran to live for a while. Istarted music when I was 9 and now I'm 33. Istarted E. music production since 10 years ago with a dutch DJ and producer named Fred Numf. After a while I continued tracking my education in this field with Point Blank school and with well kown artist like: Martin Roth, Mike Koglin, Tempo Gusto ,etc...
I also have a professional recording studio using protools in my home town. But my main hosts are FL Studio and Ableton Live and my main styles are: House -Trance and Chillout..
...I know lots of tricks and technics in music Production, so if you are interested for a tution or colaborration simply drop me an email to : mehrad.s.b@gmail.com or contact me on : (+65) 81390012.

Don't miss these valuable tricks, as you should upgrade your skills in anything relaited to technology.

Bests,
Mehrad.

Hi Mehrad

Interested in collaboration. Ang Moh. Lived here 13 years. Leaving in December though. Good at Abeleton. Produce with Logic Studio initially then export to ABL. Have spare mac for Arena4 (Resolume). sample her http://cl.ly/1S450w3p1R0N3k16211L

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Mehrads! I'm Mr.M. i'm also a producer myself. i also happened to be using the very same DAWs which you use. i appreciate all sorts of music EXCEPT DEATH METAL, so i love playing around with all sorts of genres
check out my videos and tell me what you think: www.youtube.com/mrmmusictech
^^)

Back