Electro Harmonix Pedal Bag

electro_harmonix_pedal_bag.sized.jpg

Electro Harmonix Pedal bag

Tired of carrying your pedals in laptop bags? In your sling/back packs? Well i`ve got a solution for you.

The Electro Harmonix Pedal Bag!

This bag, measuring 27" long by 12" wide by 2" deep has dual handles and a shoulder strap for easy transportation. The front of the bag has this extra pouch that allows you to put cables, tuners or for other smaller items. Additionally, both sides of the bag got this "cable opening" making plugging in amps and AC a breeze without even moving your gears.

This bag includes velcro strips and dividers when your purchase it. Dividers prevents your pedals from causing scratches when you bring them around, despite the velcro.(Giving more protection). On the other hand, there are definitely sufficient velcros included with the bag for the user.

This bag fits basically any kind of pedal, from boss pedals to Morleys. It can even go up to 5 boss pedals, 1 GT-2 and 1 Morley wah pedal. Its that spacious!

So people what ya waiting for? Its well padded, durable, and definitely worth the money!

sounds more like an advertisement than a review to me. :roll:

so what if it's an advert? what's with the rolley eyes, you have a problem with people being helpful?

Empty vessels does makes the most noise.

taylorboy..

who are u to judge whos an empty vessel..

listen.in a review.

we want to noe.the pros and cons.

but in this review.the helpful only mentioned the good points.

has much to learn from bro sub i guess..

if u dun noe my intention or wadeva. i suggest u shut up.

chester..ok i noe ur luffin at me.

i apologise for my immaturity! :oops:

you could have been nicer in your words, what's with the rolley eyes and lousy attitude of making such a comment to Newbie, who's just trying to help?

i din mean it in a bad way man..juz tt..

damn it.i juz din noe wad emoticon to use..i juz had to use one :D

will that do??

aniwae..yea..i seriously din mean it in a bad way..now tts my point. 8)

haha chill out =)

after all the msgs, I still don't know what I need to know! Newbie, care to share?

I know there's a similar Westfield bag available at Esden, SLS. Just looking to weigh options, thanks!

wad do u wish to noe actually??

the weight of it or wad?

the helpful will help.

oh yea..nvm.hope sumone comes along and provide an answer to ur questions.

Greetings,

I am terribly sorry for the extremely late reply to this thread (been really busy with other things and forgot about this). Hopefully you guys got what you needed after almost a year or so? :oops:

Nevertheless, I apologise for the fairly one sided review, or in kid_slacker's point of view, an advertisement. This is afterall, my first review(or last), hope I'll be able to clarify some problems you guys posted. For your info, I am not related to any of the shops/dealers in Singapore, just to clarify :wink:

Weight issues:

IMO, it is very padded by at the same time light weight. I'm not sure what you mean by the term weight but the weight will be based on your pedals? I used to have 3-4 normal boss-ish pedals, 1 wah, 1 sansamp gt-2 sized pedal, big muff (big-sized version) and an extension plug(2 slots) for both my adaptors. It isn't heavy to me as the handle has a 'padded' hand grip as well. I don't strap on to carry it on my back, already have a guitar to worry about.

Price:

$70 (www.mrmisse.com)

I have compared the westfield one before and honestly, in my humble opinion, the westfield bag is not padded at all and the slightest knocks will cause scratches/chip offs on your pedals.

Anyway, you guys can check out http://www.mrmisse.com/gasehx.htm for more information. Got mine very long ago about 2 years back? (This post was shifted from the review section, hence the date.)

Hope these info help to some extend. Cheers!

Regards,

His home. :wink:

Email/Contact them through the website and just pop by his place if you wanna try something. Have gotten quite a number of things from him.

Cheers!

im using the westfield and i beg to differ! it's padded sufficiently.

HOWEVER, having 10 pedals in this thing (not all boss) will add up to a horendously heavy pedalbag. and the bottom not being rigid (it IS fabric after all) might cause pedals to contact each other when slung. i reccomend carrying this bag like a hardcase. just use the grips.

feedback from a longtime eh pedalbag user

heres my 2 cents worth:
1) the eh pedal bag is one of the most cost-effective choices available, its light, cheap, well padded and can hold (if connected creatively!) up to 9 mxr/boss/barber sized pedals AND a vox wah! and still had a corner left to stuff my cables.

2) there are drawbacks - the bottom is too flimsy, the straps are too short and the material used for the velcro (on the inside and around the carrying handle) is coming off (but to be fair its been over 3 yrs so i suppose its about time...).

3) home solutions i have tried - most importantly, get to bras basah or any shop that cuts plexiglass or acrylic and cut out a sheet according to the size of your pedalbag, then you have to cut the material at the eh pedalbag's base, slide in the acrylic and then stitch it up or (like i did) use good quality masking tape. with the acrylic inside the flimsiness and bending issues are solved and it is firm and rigid and can take the weight of a hellofalotof pedals. replace ALL the velcro they use with the good quality industrial strenght shit you csn buy at hardware stores also, its v important otherwise after a while you you'll be pulling up velcro everytime you change pedals.

hope this was helpful.

Back