Electro Harmonix Pedal Bag

Yamaha now at 79 with the velcro. I bought it at 60 odd the last time without velcro and with membership discount. Thing i like about it is tat it is soft case, means u dont have tat extra weight of a hard case. It is spacious enough for me, i have a DOD, rocktron, boss and a Dunlop Wah in it. Still enough space for additonal 2-3.

Bad thing is, i have yet to velcro it and it bangs here and there. The upper padding is kinda thick which is not too good for my Wah as it does not close. So it sticks out like a sore thumb when closed. Don't really see the point of thick upper padding rather then lower padding.

So on the whole, id say its worth the buy, ample space, easy to carry. (by hand or strap) Soft case with sufficient padding. Only thing i didnt like was the upper bag padding, which like i said, i dont see the point in. Shouldnt u put it in the bottom? o_O

i would suggest getting the same bag with the brand "West Field" in red instead... that's the oem of the eh bag (not imitation) and they go for only $40 at various places... i rmb ebenex carries them

Back