ELECTRO HARMONIX DELUXE MEMORY MAN - THE "RIGHT" version (MINT and functional)

voodoochile

ELECTRO HARMONIX DELUXE MEMORY MAN - THE "RIGHT" version (MINT and functional)

Hi all,

This is a re - repost as described below. However i will add that this is THE original electro harmonix memory man deluxe. As far as analog delay / chorus is concerned, this pedal is right up there with the best if not the best pedal. even if you are not a tone freak, its no secret that countless professional / celebrity musicians have been using and are still relying on this pedal for its warm genuine vintage tones. Forget the newer versions or even "memory boy" reissues... There are good reasons why this pedal even a used one costs much more than the newer versions. Go check Ebay if you are not convinced. Its NOT nostalgia. It really sounds a lot better and realistic sounding where the chorus and delays are concerned.

Note that this is NOT the first version but the best version of the DISCONTINUED models of memory man.

This is a pedal that basically does "everything" besides overdrive/distortion.

This is THE legendary version! The newer versions are great but this is the model that made the pedal a legend in the first place. Of course with the help of certain characters going by the name of The Edge, Andy Summers and Eric Johnson.

Why am i selling this? Reason being i have 2 of these babies and i will be moving to another location in Singapore. My gear inventory needs to be downsized.

The condition is MINT and fully functional. Price is S$520. No trades. I need to offload gear but am not in desperate need of cash so while i am willing to negotiate, please do not throw silly offers and insult the pedal.

Note that the picture below is meant only to illustrate the version that i have. My actual pedal is in better condition and pretty much underused. AND it includes the original power supply - 240V version.

Thanks.

voodoochile
9889 3359

$(KGrHqRHJD!E7BcvhrRMBO75qWyV-!~~60_12.JPG

Back