Edwards Les Paul Standard E-LP-92SD Review

It's not full Nitro. The finish lacquer is nitro, but the base coat is still poly... The Gibsons ARE full nitro. Hate to burst the Edwards bubble here, but since I am an EX Edwards owner, I thought better not let these urban myths perpetuate.

I know its not...already knew that before i posted initially. In fact you might wanna add on that NOT ALL Edwards even have the nitro top coat, cos only the LT series has it and we'r talking on a thread which reviews the E-LP-92SD in question.

You mean this Edwards is better than gibson les paul std? and onli lose to those gibson VOS and CS models?

Its only my personal opinion so dont shoot me for it. I work in a certain music shop *ahem ahem* so I should know as I got to try them all. Your mileage may vary though, its just a question of personal taste. ;)

can i ot a bit ?
anyone tried bacchus lp copy?
are they comparable with edwards since both are from japan (ok edwards not so from japan) ?

Its only my personal opinion so dont shoot me for it. I work in a certain music shop *ahem ahem* so I should know as I got to try them all. Your mileage may vary though, its just a question of personal taste. ;)

Hi! May I know which music shop you working at? your shop carry Edwards and Gibson?

Just get a Gibson if you think its better... dont bother with all these copies if you'r just not "feeling it" with them. After all, its more of a matter of personal preference and some with excellent ears claim that the brand name on the headstock makes a significant difference tone-wise.

Just get a Gibson if you think its better... dont bother with all these copies if you'r just not "feeling it" with them. After all, its more of a matter of personal preference and some with excellent ears claim that the brand name on the headstock makes a significant difference tone-wise.

Hi Ized, yeah you are right if you can afford a gibson just get it. Just feeling very curious which guitar shop you working at as your shop have Gibson and Edwards. I mean you manage to try them all right? mind telling us? I might visit your shop someday. Thanks =)

Hi Ized, yeah you are right if you can afford a gibson just get it. Just feeling very curious which guitar shop you working at as your shop have Gibson and Edwards. I mean you manage to try them all right? mind telling us? I might visit your shop someday. Thanks =)

ERM I'd usually facepalm right about here but I just mentioned the shop name

i owned a really beautiful lp92sd before, bought after reading many unbelievable reviews... i sold it shortly...

it just sounds too thin, and its definitely chambered body, i prefer my cheap epiphone which churns out authentic thick and raw les paul tones

in my humble opinion, i would say that on the overall, the percentage of negative reviews have a higher accuracy... cheers

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyways I wont be working there much longer soon...gotta pack up and serve our nation in the glorified likes of what we call National Service. *pui*

Latest posts

Back