Eclectic band wanted

PRR

Hi there, I'm a singer and I'm looking to form a band that is somewhat eclectic, as long as it's within the general pop-rock genre. These songs/bands may give you a better idea to what I mean.

The Rolling Stones
The Beatles
First two albums of Kings of Leon
Certain songs by Gnarls Barkley like A Little Better, Crazy, Run, Who's Gonna Save My Soul, Blind Mary...
Certain songs by CCR like Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Others include Oasis, David Bowie, John Mayer, Amy Winehouse, Flybar (local), Sixx (local)..

I'm open to instruments beyond the basic guitar(s), bass and drum, like keyboard/piano/hammond etc., saxophone & similar, other percussion etc.

I'm not looking to sound exactly like one of the bands listed above (we most probably can't, anyway). Rather, I'm looking to follow the footsteps of some of them in terms of taking influences and fusing them together musically in a harmonious way.

Guys between 21 and 30 are preferred but all are welcome to leave a message here or send a PM if you are interested.

Thanks so much for reading!

Thanks for the responses so far, still open for more! I've sent PMs to those who have enquired..

Hello, just want to bring this up. We are still short of a bass player and maybe an additional guitarist and a keyboardist.

Back