Ebenex Music Cny Storewide Sale!!!

ebenex

We are throwing a STOREWIDE CNY sale, with discounts of up to 50% on some products!!

This sale will be from Saturday till next Saturday i.e. ONLY 1 week and we will not repeat this again anytime soon.

We have over 300+ pedals in stock and need to CLEAR ASAP!!

Drop by and grab a GREAT DEAL today!!

138A East Coast Road - www.ebenex.com for directions - see you guys soon!!!

Sweet and Awesome Deal in Ebenex! Got myself not one but TWO wah-wahs yesterday! Holy Cow Batman, they offered me a deal I can't resist!

$160Nett for both an Ibanez's Weeping Demon (to hell with all the bad comments from the rest of the softies, if you tweak it right...holy mother of gawd, this wah is pretty amazing.)

The other one: Onerr's Cryin' Wah (Which sounded surprisingly gutsy with lots of balls. Moral of the story: Never Judge a Wah Pedal by it's nationality. This Amazon Forest Wah's pretty Ballsy!).

It's true not all the items are on 50%, but if you are polite and nice the boys in Ebenex, they might cut you a sweet deal for the pedals that you desire in the store. Comon, they do that all the time!

According to them, they are trying to make way for their new inventory, hence all pedals GTG!!! And Fast!

Conclusion: Only the boys from Ebenex can make me buy two wah-wahs in a day! Kudos to Ebenex, and get there before it's all sold out!

Ciao Amigo!
RF

storewide sale ?????????

but not all items are on sale!!!

c'mon

I re-quote from myself:

It's true not all the items are on 50%, but if you are polite and nice the boys in Ebenex, they might cut you a sweet deal for the pedals that you desire in the store. Comon, they do that all the time!

According to them, they are trying to make way for their new inventory (orange amps, etc..), hence all pedals really have to go and fast...

Monk, go check it out for yourself. You might be in for a pleasant surprise yourself.

Cheers, just my 2 cents.

RF

i think almost everything is on distcount except the mxr and ibanez pedals..
onnerr 's are 50% off.. the rest mostly 10-20%.but im sure david would give you a dist haha.

sales

glad to hear you guys enjoyed the deals.

we have sales on almost everything we carry, except for boss, ibanez and mxr and line6. those brands are swee lee and city music respectively and we simply do not have any margins to offer any further discounts.

vox wahs are going for $119, together with the small stones, clones, USA Big Muffs etc.

the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

TILL NEXT SATURDAY ONLY!

and yes, we are making room for a whole lot of boutique amps and guitars. plans for a 2nd outlet are still on and i'm keeping an eye out for a suitable unit.

thanks everyone for your kind support of ebenex music!

regards,

david
ebenex music
www.ebenex.com

Latest posts

Back