Ebenex Music Cny Storewide Sale!!!

glad to hear you guys enjoyed the deals.

we have sales on almost everything we carry, except for boss, ibanez and mxr and line6. those brands are swee lee and city music respectively and we simply do not have any margins to offer any further discounts.

vox wahs are going for $119, together with the small stones, clones, USA Big Muffs etc.

the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

TILL NEXT SATURDAY ONLY!

and yes, we are making room for a whole lot of boutique amps and guitars. plans for a 2nd outlet are still on and i'm keeping an eye out for a suitable unit.

thanks everyone for your kind support of ebenex music!

regards,

david
ebenex music
www.ebenex.com

new shop at pasir ris please ! :D

is there any discount for Radial pedals?

15%

15% off TC Electronic - including the Nova Delay - only 3 pieces left - it is going for only $382.50 after discount.

shop in the west

anyone wants to open ebenex music in the west? i'll consign 100% of stock.

open to franchise enquiries. heh.

Last 2 Days

Hi guys, the sales has been a huge success so far. we've sold a ton of effect pedals, pedaltrains etc. and would like to take the chance to thank you all for your kind support.

we're into the last 2 days of our Ebenex CNY Storewide sale, which ends tomorrow 16/2.

practically everything is on sale - guitars, pedaltrains etc are on 20% off with discounts going up to 50% for some products.

drop by to grab your bargains fast.

prices for some products are going up after the sale. grab your much sought after gear before its too late.

see you guys soon!

LAST DAY of the sale!

Nova Delays are sold out - alot of stock moving FAST.

Will slash prices today.

See you guys.

Great sale guys! You guys didn't complain even if i went there thrice during the sales, and twice right before it.. Lol.. I live nearby.. ;)

Bought two pedals at awesome prices!

sale

hi, glad you managed to find what you were looking for.

the sale was an astounding success. i hope everyone has found what they want.

Latest posts

Back