Drummer interested post-rock/post-metal

the_towheads

Hello guys, i'm a 24 year old female drummer who is interested in playing some instrumental music. I don't really mind other genres too, but at the moment I'm more leaning towards this because uh I'm a bit sick of vocals. Haha. Plus good vocalists are quite hard to find. Just looking for one (or two) guitarists and bassist and think we can try something out, maybe a few covers?

Let me know if you're interested! For some reasons the bands I'm part of are in some long extended hiatus and I'm really itching to jam asap. No worries if you're new at this, we can all try this tgt.

Just wanted to say that the kind of music that I would prefer to play would be a bit like bands like Russian Circles, Rosetta, Pelican, Isis, Envy, Corelia, Periphery, MuteMath. Nevertheless, do let me know if you would prefer to do smth else!

Shamelessly bumping my thread - I'm still looking. Oh also if you're a bassist who is interested in these genres please contact me!

Hi there,
Guitarist here, really into post-rock, love using lots of pedals, trying inventive approaches to playing/ writing, been playing for quite a few years, 29 years old. I'm more into bands like Explosions in the Sky, Mogwai, Godspeed, Sigur Ros, Radiohead, etc... not as much into full-on metal but I was digging a lot of the bands you mentioned in your post. I love playing long-form instrumental pieces, but I also do a bit of singing. I work at a studio so easy access to jam space, let me know if you'd like to meet up :) Steve 9133-5498

I need a Drummer who is willing to commit to Music and hopes to make it big with Original songs. The genres of this Band will be Rock, Pop Rock, Melodic Rock, Acoustic and Unique.

Influences are Circa Survive, Saosin, Tides Of Man, Muse and Mew.

As a Drummer, you must always be able to be in tempo and technical. You must also be able to play fast such as DnB and be in sync with everyone.

If you're interested or have any questions, do not hesitate to drop me a message/WhatsApp me at +65 8180-4557 or message me at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stanleyconado.

HI! I'm a 25 yr old bassist who has been looking for like-minded musicians for some time now. I'm into the bands that you have mentioned. Contact me at 81899140.

Back