Drummer interested in post-rock/post-metal band

the_towheads

Hello,

Just trying my luck again. I am a drummer looking to be part of a post-rock/post-metal band. Stuff like Russian Circles, Isis, Rosetta, Pelican, Envy, Explosion in the Sky, Red Sparowes. Seeing how post-music is quite similar to prog stuff, I quite like stuff from Opeth, Tool, Animals as Leaders, The Human Abstract, TesseracT...the list goes on.

I'm looking to play regularly, like at least once every two weeks. Some ppl did ask if I mind doing other rock/metal genres like post-hardcore, metalcore etc. I really don't mind at the moment (I enjoy and need the practice anyway), but I just wanna try playing post-music.

Unfortunately, it's hard to find fellow fans who wanna play in a post band regularly AND can stand my face, so I'm trying my luck again. I understand that it can be a technical genre, and I might not be the most proficient drummer, but passion, man. If you really need to know my level of proficiency, I used to play metalcore like Trivium, Killswitch Engage, In Flames and Underoath.

Sorry for the spam. If you read through all that, I really appreciate that. Thank you.

Hello,

Just trying my luck again. I am a drummer looking to be part of a post-rock/post-metal band. Stuff like Russian Circles, Isis, Rosetta, Pelican, Envy, Explosion in the Sky, Red Sparowes. Seeing how post-music is quite similar to prog stuff, I quite like stuff from Opeth, Tool, Animals as Leaders, The Human Abstract, TesseracT...the list goes on.

I'm looking to play regularly, like at least once every two weeks. Some ppl did ask if I mind doing other rock/metal genres like post-hardcore, metalcore etc. I really don't mind at the moment (I enjoy and need the practice anyway), but I just wanna try playing post-music.

Unfortunately, it's hard to find fellow fans who wanna play in a post band regularly AND can stand my face, so I'm trying my luck again. I understand that it can be a technical genre, and I might not be the most proficient drummer, but passion, man. If you really need to know my level of proficiency, I used to play metalcore like Trivium, Killswitch Engage, In Flames and Underoath.

Sorry for the spam. If you read through all that, I really appreciate that. Thank you.

u got PM Bro.... n most welcome

Sorry for the slow reply , yes as in like blessthefall suicide silence underoath scream vocals , power , fry , growls , whisper too

Back