Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

Channyy

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to pop in !
I am looking for the above musicians who would be willing to help out to play in a music production for my school project.
Due to the strict rules, I am not able to produce and play on my own and therefore would like to seek for any musicians who would be willing to help out and even for possible future collabs, jamming together (Anyone and everyone who love creating & playing music together :D)

If your keen in helping me out for my music production project (R&B, Pop, Ballad..) or even expanding your portfolio, do drop me a message!

Looking forward for an awesome collab ! :p

Cheers!

Hey Channy,

I'm a keyboardist here. Will be interested to colab! =D
How could I reach you out? Really excited to discuss more with you!

Hao

Last edited:
Hello there,

I am looking for the above musicians who would be willing to help out to play in a music production for my school project.
Due to the strict rules, I am not able to produce and play on my own and therefore would like to seek for any musicians who would be willing to help out and even for possible future collabs, jamming together (Anyone and everyone who love creating & playing music together :D)

If your keen in helping me out for my music production project (R&B, Pop, Ballad..) or even expanding your portfolio, do drop me a message!

Cheers!

Hi!

Bassist here! I am interested in joining this collab and possibly future jam sessions. How do we get in touch to find out more?

Hello there,

Cheers!

Hey I am a drummer! I would love to do some jamming sessions !!!! How do i contact you in anyway ?
thanks

Hey Channy,

I'm a guitarist that is interested in helping you out with your project :) How can i contact you for this?

Regards,
Gavin

Hi!

Bassist here! I am interested in joining this collab and possibly future jam sessions. How do we get in touch to find out more?

Hi there !

Do drop me a private message and maybe a demo which can display your skill set too :)

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Channy,

Regards,
Gavin

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Gavin,

Do drop me a private message and maybe a demo which can display your skill set too :)

Cheers !

Hey I am a drummer! I would love to do some jamming sessions !!!! How do i contact you in anyway ?
thanks

Hi Rohith,

Cheers !

Last edited:
Back