Drum Lessons taught by Trinity Guildhall Graded student in the West for Beginners.

BassmentOne

DRUM LESSONS for complete beginners @ $20-$25 or those wishing to take drum grades I-III by Trinity Guildhall in 2013 Jan.

Drum lessons held @ Jurong (Lakeside Towers, near Lakeside MRT / Chinese Garden) .

Hi Everyone,

I am taking beginner studentsI and Intermediate beginners who want to play better, or take Drum Grade Exams. Presently I am Taking my Drum Kit Grade 8 in 2013. and I am a Grade 6 (Trinity Guildhall ) Drum student.

I have been drumming for 5 years. Playing in the school symphony band for 3 years, playing in my church worship band. Presently teaching some drum students(adult & teenages) on weekdays(PM) weekends (Sat & Sun).
I also have a Grade 5 Theory(Merit - ABRSM).

Lessons are available from Mon – Sun and are taught on a 1 to 1 basis.
During the lessons students will be taught the fundamentals of drumming eg. Rudiments , Basic drumbeats and grooves etc..

Lessons are taught using 2(two) drum sets ( 1 set - student, 1 set - teacher).
This method helps the student to learn much faster than using 1(one) drum set. And less time is wasted in switching drum players using 2(two) drum sets.

During the lessons students will be taught the fundamentals of drumming ed. Rudiments, Basic drumbeats, and grooves etc.... to get you playing ASAP.

Lessons are held at my place @ Lakeside Towers, Yuan Ching Rd. Next to Chinese Garden . Nearest MRT – Lakeside MRT. Walking distance of 600 meters. Bus no. 154, 240 stops 20m away from my home.

Rates are @ $20 for 45mins . Days and time are flexible. New students can try out a 20- 30 min trial drum lesson for FREE and check out my teaching ability. Parents of students are welcome to come and check the drum lesson and ask questions.

Please call for appointment.

Kindly contact my manager(actually my father - Mr. Koh) Hp: 96340925 for enquires. As I won't be able to answer phone calls during lesson time
Thanks for reading. Kevin Koh - Drummer.

Cheers!

Back