Double pedals

Lombardo

Hi need some advice...

I got a contact who says that he can get fer me

double pedal DW 4000 limited. $350.

Is the pricing reasonable? and anyone knows DW official site?

Tanks in advance :)

Lombardo said:
Hi need some advice...

Hi there..

The DW 4000 is an ok pedal although it lacks the features of its bigger cousins DW5000 and DW7000. If u are planning to invest in it, its a definitely good choice.

And one last thing, the internet has more search engines one could ever count.. Why can't U type "DW" and press enter? :wink:

Bad choice. I personally have not played the 4000 series, but they are severely limited compared to even the 7000s, like shred5 has mentioned.

Definitely not worth the money, save up another $130 and buy a nice pair of Eliminators.

Thanks for the advice on the DW..

Reason is coz iam currently at work n search engine like yahoo n google etc (the URL) is banned n restricted :evil: :twisted: thus i got no acess...tot if anyone haf the official site i could go striaght in...nevertheless i ll chk it out when iam bck home :)

shred5 said:
Lombardo said:
Hi need some advice...

Hi there..

The DW 4000 is an ok pedal although it lacks the features of its bigger cousins DW5000 and DW7000. If u are planning to invest in it, its a definitely good choice.

And one last thing, the internet has more search engines one could ever count.. Why can't U type "DW" and press enter? :wink:

www.dwdrums.com

If you notice, the 4000 series are discontinued, so technically, the 7000s are DW's lowest range of pedals available. 4000s are just.... way inferior than the lowest range of DWs, yeah.

wired said:
www.dwdrums.com

If you notice, the 4000 series are discontinued, so technically, the 7000s are DW's lowest range of pedals available. 4000s are just.... way inferior than the lowest range of DWs, yeah.

Thanks a million for the info...yea
coz on budget...n also sorta need the pdl urgently

Looking @ different options..not much actually coz on budget

1) carlos
2) Lazer
3) DW 4000

Carlos seems to have lots of pretty bad reviews...
Might consider lazer..
Tho i seriously wish i could get the Pearl Eliminator @ sweelee ... :cry:

Lombardo said:
wired said:
www.dwdrums.com

Thanks a million for the info...yea
coz on budget...n also sorta need the pdl urgently

Looking @ different options..not much actually coz on budget

1) carlos
2) Lazer
3) DW 4000

Carlos seems to have lots of pretty bad reviews...
Might consider lazer..
Tho i seriously wish i could get the Pearl Eliminator @ sweelee ... :cry:

I think you should get the Carlos pedals, unless you can get a better price for the DW 4000, as it should have a better resale value. But anyway, why are you needing double pedals urgently? Wouldn't it be a wiser move to save up and really get what you need, otherwise you'll end up wanting something more in less than a few months time.

my advice is DO NOT get the DW4000.

to know how it feels just go to Wee Lee Serangoon, all their rooms except the $10 room uses them. Horrible. Beater is way too heavy, pedal links are not smooth, pedal board has a lot of freeplay after average use. Basically those at Wee Lee are crumbling.

to be honest, the DW4000 are worth only about $120. That being said, i wouldn't buy it even if it cost $20.

besides... there is one place in Singapore that sells DW7000 brand new for $350. PM me for details.

With $350 u can oso get a pair of brand new "Iron Cobra Juniors". 8)

Latest posts

Back