DOOM METAL

antedeluvian said:
bam said:
Meshuggah is killer! ..

i've seen the proof already. dream theater , necrophagist and all that. Arbitrary Element owns singaporean progressive metal! Ngahahah and meshuggah's music is great... New MILLENNNIUMMMMM CYYYAAANNIIIIDDEE CHRRRISTTT!

yeah man, local guitar heroes = dhalif and nahar for me :twisted:

sorry.. abit off topic so... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bam said:
antedeluvian said:
bam said:
Meshuggah is killer! ..

i've seen the proof already. dream theater , necrophagist and all that. Arbitrary Element owns singaporean progressive metal! Ngahahah and meshuggah's music is great... New MILLENNNIUMMMMM CYYYAAANNIIIIDDEE CHRRRISTTT!

yeah man, local guitar heroes = dhalif and nahar for me :twisted:

sorry.. abit off topic so... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares abt the topic. we've discussed abt doom long time ago... i think can write ur crap here if u want to. hahaha

K here's the thing i found out about the La Veyian Satanic System ,
Just for info though, please don't get trapped believing in these shit, remember just fyi :
The 11 Satanic Rules Of The Earth
1)Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked
2)Do not tell other people unless you are sure they want to hear them
3)When in one's "lair" show him respect or else do not go there
4)If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him with cruelty and no mercy
5)Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal
6)Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the person and he cries out to be relieved
7)Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires, if you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success,you will lose all you have obtained
8)Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself
9)Do not harm little children
10)Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food
11)When walking in open territory , bother no one,if someone bothers you, ask him to stop, if he continues , destroy him.
[/quote]

bros please take note that heavy metal is dying in singapore...death metal is whats wanted in the market currently...i would know..ive got a black\death band...

black is boring. too much double paddle and war beat is damn damn boring. especially in black metal... u go to local gigs, those local black bands will keep doing the war beat until u get sick of it. damn sick of it...

deathbatteryvijesh said:
bros please take note that heavy metal is dying in singapore...death metal is whats wanted in the market currently...i would know..ive got a black\death band...

self promotion timeeeeeeee woohooooo...

Back