Do you play Upright Bass?

noneedaname

Hi,

I am a 23 year old guitarist looking for an upright bass player to jam and make music with. If you love music, and would like to try something new, lets give this a good old try out. I love the sound and tones that the upright bass provides and I would like to mould my playing style with that.

I cant state my seriousness as I would be lying to say I expect to gig weekly, record, so and so.

Lets have fun first? (We cant do more if we dont). Then we can move on from there.

My musical taste varies. And I love a wide range of music. From Medeski Martin & Wood to Red Hot Chili Peppers. From Jack Johnson to Sly & The Family Stone. From Pink Floyd to Jimi Hendrix. From Booker T. & The MG's to Rage Against The Machine. From Thievery Corporation to Cypress Hill. From Morcheeba to The Beatles. From Radiohead to Groundation. From The Roots to Portishead. From Nouvelle Vague to The New Mastersounds and from Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros to Eric Clapton, among the many of my favorites. The list can go on.

Do contact me if you have any form of interest and need to clarify anything. Do not PM, you can email me at goodbeatjon@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!
Have a good one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back