DeathCubeK Pwned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who U are.. Watched U and ur band played at 4tones..

I wont tell the rest abt the "no-power-supply-or-battery-for-my-effex-pedals" thingy.. Hehehehehe!!

Yep. Now U b a gd boy n keep quiet! Cmon i reli did forget to buy the batteries. First thing, we were already late. :lol: N the bad sound, was frm my guitar. Nt the amp nor anything else. I was totally aware of it evn though u woulda thot "wtf is tht ass doin there not gettin back to the amp n fixin the bad sound?!?!" Sorry ta make ur ears uncomfortable :twisted:

edit: ur good. n clever.

Anubitsch said:
Yep. Now u b a gd boy n keep quiet! Cmon i reli did forget to buy the batteries. First thing, we were already late. :lol: N the bad sound, was frm my guitar. Nt the amp nor anything else. I was totally aware of it evn though u woulda thot "wtf is tht ass doin there not gettin back to the amp n fixin the bad sound?!?!" Sorry ta make ur ears uncomfortable :twisted:

edit: ur good. n clever.

:wink: ... Looks like u have to spill the little secret. Oh well.. *walks off with a cigarette* :smt006

Wow a bunch of grown men with no lives teaming up on a forum noob to make themselves feel bigger! Impressive! Pwned me? Yeah guys, keep telling yourself that. Hahaha im gonna print this and show everyone how i made everyone

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

A BUNCH OF CRYING PUSSIES!!! WAAA!! HE SAID MEAN THINGS TO JAP PEOPLE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HE INSULTED MY EPI LES PAUL!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

DeathCubeK said:
Wow a bunch of grown men with no lives teaming up on a forum noob to make themselves feel bigger! Impressive! Pwned me? Yeah guys, keep telling yourself that. Hahaha im gonna print this and show everyone how i made everyone

Somebody get this kiddy a milk bottle.

*thinks*

BLACKMOO!!!!!

This kiddy needs something, not a milk bottle but SOMETHING else, which as a girl I cannot give to him. the link was funny (and definitely something a lot of people need to check out) but still...why devote so much attention to something that is a lot like a grain of sand in your swimsuit? It's annoying and a pain in the ass but still small and insignificant.

ixora05 said:
why devote so much attention to something that is a lot like a grain of sand in your swimsuit? It's annoying and a pain in the ass but still small and insignificant.

Because we are sadistic bastards and enjoy watching kids cry. :twisted:

no. some guy called judge judy or something. hahhaha. long post. i think sofyan u might remember that!?

yea..satch...man i rmb
u were like being an idiot
and then everyone
was attacking u, sayin how retarded u are
but oh well those were the days
now we all love you

can i have ur pick ups now? :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back