Craftsman Lp OR SG

jacknono

Craftsman Lp or SG....
I am stuck between this 2 choices, really like both models but dunno which to get :? what are your opinions ??

Dunno, im still noob :p

Havent really experienced other guitars.

I got the action fixed and whatever..not sure i bought it second hand. you can ask 'Popeye', send him a pm or something coz i bought it off him and before i bought it, he had some work done to it.

lets just say my guitar teacher wants to buy it off me becuase he loves the feel, so i guess it plays well.

i havent tried the SG, but just for kicks, i recommend you get the lp, specifically the GS-200, cos i have one and i love it. :p

one thing, when you're getting the guitar from citymusic, try to buy it in a package with an amp, you'd be surprised at the ridiculous prices, like getting an extra amp for $4.

shadower, got pics?

I dont know what model mine is.

IMG_2233.jpg

shadower said:
i havent tried the SG, but just for kicks, i recommend you get the lp, specifically the GS-200, cos i have one and i love it. :p

one thing, when you're getting the guitar from citymusic, try to buy it in a package with an amp, you'd be surprised at the ridiculous prices, like getting an extra amp for $4.

serious ?? lol that would be nice.. wonder what kinda of amp would they throw in the package. Cox i already got current amp with me.

behold, my craftsman GS-200

lp.JPG

nitrovo: i really don't know. its definitely not GS-200 or GS-80. looks like something in between, maybe its the model citymusic stopped carrying.
jacknono: do go down to citymusic and check out prices, i believe the real bargain is if you get a dean markley amp with the lp, then you can get it dirt cheap. do keep us updated on the price they quote you. :p

i had one like nitrovo before...sold it away 1 year ago...
yeah the guitar plays well, looks killer too, just that the gold hardware need constant polishing. Citymusic hve the non-gold hardware version.
yeah...and that usual lespaul weight which u will experience, neck feels good too.

if i didnt remember wrongly i bought that guitar 2 years ago at citymusic for $255 or $238 during sales period.

hifi_killer said:
keep in mind that it is easier to reach the higher frets on the sg than on the lp.

yes and sg is lighter but doesnt have that feel compared to LP

Latest posts

Back