Craftsman Les Paul copy

rina

Any1 tried this guitar b4....my bro bought for me yesterday,$150.
He change the stock pickup.Woah it sounds cools.any1 wanna comment?

Craftsman supposedly is a good company according to luther. Never heard of it anywhere else, never seen it either....

i have one craftsman jazz bass ... its really decent ... great in fact if you look at it in terms of value for money ... but i dint really like e sound .. abit muddy tone ...

I use to have one, a Craftsman Les Paul Custom. Got it from City Music as a package together with a 8W amp for $320. A second hand one would probably fetch between $150 and $200,

Basically it works well and the pickups are passable. My only problem with the guitar is with the inferior quality tuning keys which barely keep the guitar in tune after a few songs. I suppose a hardware upgrade would be good for this guitar as build and finish are generally good.

8)

BF109E said:
I use to have one, a Craftsman Les Paul Custom. Got it from City Music as a package together with a 8W amp for $320. A second hand one would probably fetch between $150 and $200,

Basically it works well and the pickups are passable. My only problem with the guitar is with the inferior quality tuning keys which barely keep the guitar in tune after a few songs. I suppose a hardware upgrade would be good for this guitar as build and finish are generally good.

8)

so u advise is just to buy a locking tuner is it?how much is it?

Try changing the hardware on the headstock .... I think that what makes it out of tune. But doesnt mean this guy got the prob you also will have what .... Try see if it goes out of tune ....

i have a craftman les paul at home oso. n its rocks. have no prob with it.. the sound is great.everyting is jus nicee...

hifi_killer said:
wow. $150 is a rip off. for the seller.
what pickups did he change it too. can show us pics of it?

my bro said that the neck pickup is a Seymour Duncan Pearly and the bridge was some sort of cheap b.c rich pickup....my bro later change the bridge pickup to a invader pickup.....woah....how much do u tink it cost now?
will it be a rip off if i sell(i dont tink i will sell it) it for $150?
and i tot les paul stock pickup can only change to normal vintage pickup or EMG pickup like zakk wylde....gez im wrong :oops:

rina said:
BF109E said:

8)

so u advise is just to buy a locking tuner is it?how much is it?

Don't bother with a locking tuner. Just change the tuner to Gotohs or some other reliable brand. Not every Craftsmen Les Paul has this problem as I have seen others that play in tune pretty good.

mi first electric guitar, the stock pickups are utter crap, the tuners stay in tune helluva lot better den a vintage trem...the soldering of the electronics not exactly the best, so well its a good starter guitar, and i love it, would be gr8 if i had money to get new pickups, any1 got spare humbuckers (sd, dimarzio, mightymite) to let go cheap?

Don't bother with a locking tuner. Just change the tuner to Gotohs or some other reliable brand. Not every Craftsmen Les Paul has this problem as I have seen others that play in tune pretty good.

ok....how much is the gotoh tuner?

Latest posts

Back