Childhood jeers

okok another one. In chinese..

Fat pig = fat sleep [fei jiao]
Stupid pig = stupid sleep [bian jiao]
Lazy pig = Lan jiao.. oops.

oh yeah.. i still rmb in primary it's like a HUGE crime when u bring cd.. jus a cd.. your friend will threaten you, ORH HOR i tell teacher you bring cd, you die!

Xin jia po chang xin ge
Mei Guo chang mei ge
Fa Guo chang shen mo ge?

Ans: Fa Ge

HOR HOR!!! U SCOLD BAD WORD!!!

sorry for the non chinese ppl here, the joke is in the language, cannot really translate! haha..

Actually the pure lit students are not using that text now. We're using The Grass Is Singing by Doris Lessing, and Twelfth Night by Shakespeare. LOL.

And someone pwned me with the Qi Bai thing last time. #@%@^# Still got the 'say 3 and 8 in chinese'. =\ Ah well. Lol.

Hmm it's not really a primary school jeer.. but yeah.. it's use to trick people

friend: How do you spell minutes in short form.

me: M I N S?

friend: huh what? say again.

me: M I N S!

friend: sorry what?

me: OK i'm goanna say it the last time. M I N S!!!!!!!!!

friend: *laughs* yes i know.. you are an ass. :p

in my primary school,one of the houses was called 'Saint Albert' .. so when they won a race during sports day .. the other houses kept chanting 'Albert,Albert ... No bird bird!" i was in a boys school ..

the 4 colours signifying our school houses : red,blue,green and yellow

red : red,red .. knock your head
blue : blue blue... balaku
yellow : yellow yellow .. dirty fellow

somehow green (albert) got a good chant:
green green ... eat ice cream...

well it was lame .. now in sec. school ... i dun really care abt houses.

nic1327 said:
mero said:
I'm the king of the castle, and you're the dirty rascal!

Urrrrgh PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE don't remind me! haha
Oh, btw, the sub lit takers in my school are also doing that book.

for everyone who knows, Page 186!! HAHAAH, you know, what Kingshaw says to Hooper when he's on the wall.

Ok sorry for digressing. heh

lol! i read that book for lit this year...I support Charles...thats because im one as well.. :lol:

i remeber the line on page 186 of king of the castle being use really frequently as a jeer in sch :lol:
Its the only time we get to say that word out loud in class without being scolded.. not to mention quote it in examinations :lol:

okay i found my book...the king of the castle 8) page 186...remember its a quote ...don't ban/flame me...espically James and the mods..its only a quote..okay here it goes

first line: "!@#* to you. I'm not going to fall."

haha...yes mew..great quote for exam..i passed well with that quote.. :lol:

Back