Childhood jeers

MichaelAngelo

hey guys, im bored...just thinking, of some childhood jeers that i remember...feel free to share those that u knew/used! We might have fun recalling childhood memories...haha...

1. First the worst, the backside burst! Second the best, the hairy princess, third the big fat bre*st.

2. We will, we will, kick your butt, make you fart, all the way to pizza hut!

3. (In mandarin) Chong qian you ge fei (insert name here)... PI GU DA DA ZUO ZAI MA TONG MA TONG BAO ZA, FEI DAO TIAN KONG ZHONG, QU JIAN SU WU KONG, DIAO JIN SHUI LI, BIAN CHENG SOTONG JIA GEI KING KONG, FEI QU HONG KONG, SHEN CHU LIANG ZHI DING DONG RAN HOU JIU HUI LAI XIN JIA PO.

Takers of Pure English Literature in secondary school might know this one...........

I'm the king of the castle, and you're the dirty rascal!

:lol:

haha...suddenly remembered more...

Copy cat, kiss the rat, go home let your mother slap, father say, "nevermind". Mother say, "Go and die!"

i learnt that in kindergarten, then when i recited it at home, my mum was appalled, and told me not to chant it anymore...lol!

mero said:
I'm the king of the castle, and you're the dirty rascal!

Urrrrgh PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE don't remind me! haha
Oh, btw, the sub lit takers in my school are also doing that book.

for everyone who knows, Page 186!! HAHAAH, you know, what Kingshaw says to Hooper when he's on the wall.

Ok sorry for digressing. heh

nic1327 said:
for everyone who knows, Page 186!! HAHAAH, you know, what Kingshaw says to Hooper when he's on the wall.

"Fuck to you!"

:lol:

EDIT: oops fvck is censored..........

"Fvck to you!"

lol....fibredrive and angus young, your additions are certainly part of my childhood too! :lol: and the red red botak head also lah...hahaha...

when pple say WHAT?

then u say :

WHAT
SQUAT
SMELL MY FART
kiss my BUTT u bloody retard!

i made up the last line..lol i forgotten how it goes..

Latest posts

Back