Calling all 11 Rack/Axe-FX/Kemper/Line 6/Guitar Rig/Guitar Modeller Users!!

@Aenimic, haha well.. they've very kindly sponsored what I had to start out with, but everything after came from starving myself in school and working to earn and pay for my gear. Haha that defo sounds like a great idea :)

Btw, do you guys have a computer solely bought for music making or is it a multi-purpose computer? If it's the latter, how do you guys make the best from your comp? Using an old dell laptop here but sometimes still run into crashes and shit.

multi purpose.. Using a 2010 macbook pro still running on slow leopard and 2.66 GHz core 2 duo. I did max out the ram at 8gb though. Sometimes it gets a little laggy but most of the time its issue free. I'm definitely running out of hard disk space though. I routinely clean and run system maintenance on my MBP. Switched to mac 6 years ago and never had any major issues :)

I guess you should start by clearing out unused files and programmes to free up some space, then upgrade your RAM. I'm no expert though!

Been pretty quiet around these parts, anyone did anything with their expensive gear already? :p I'm working on something, shall post it here soon. :D

awesome tone there! I just updated to 8.0 ytd too, tried out the new cameron amps. Might do a vid soon.

Thanks guys! It's a carvin CT624 in drop C tuning (6 string). I used Diezel VH4 amp sim and V30 Kalthallen cab from my Axe Fx.

My sloppy cover of Protest The Hero's Sequoia Throne, need to work on my sweep picking and fast runs haha.
I plugged my audio interface's stereo out directly into my cam and realised the sound quality was compromised due to the camera's preamp.

sick tone dude. I've yet to upgrade to FW 8 haha. that clip reminds me a little of scarlet by periphery

That's quite the brutal tone man. It started being abit bright, but it really settled in once the verse started. MOAR!

Here's something made recently when the end of the world didn't come.

Back