Bullet for my valentine

i loved the poison more. it was more of their sound and one of my fav songs are suffocating under words of sorrow, spit you out, four words, tears don't fall...a lot lah. also tuck and padge are two good metalcore guitarists.

scream aim fire was alright i guess, just that i felt there were alot of filler songs in between the good stuff. but last to know was one of my favourites besides SAF and waking the demon. pretty good job, agressive riffing, yeah, awesome.

live-wise their awesome too.

4 WORD TO CHOKE UPON - THEY ARE OVERRATED NOW!

The Poison was a good release, but the EP was a better one. People always compare them with Trivium not because of the similarities in style (unlikely), but rather, the same type of fanbase who listens to both bands... -_-

I would definitely be there if they were to come here.. In fact they'll be comin down to jakarta on the 4th of Feb.. I hope someone brings them down here.. For me, i am a fan of their materials and i listen to every of their song. I't'll be real awesome if i get to catch em live... Well, this is just my opinion.. Hope they would consider coming down to spore while they're playing over at jakarta but i too think the response from the people plays an important part. Cheers

BFMV rules. Killer riffs. Crazy soloes. Melodic leads.

I'd definitely go if they come to Singapore. DEFINITELY.

I have to admit their lyrics are a bit not very good but their music arrangements are so awesome!! The solos and all.

I would DEFINITELY go for their concert, IF they come to singapore that is.
I love "Waking the demon" to hell!!

Back