Boxing: Gerrard vs rooney: Who will win?

I hate to say this but ... that real life shrek will win under 30 secs or even less!!
Gerrard would not have the time to react when he see his opponent face and shout to his children "It shrek!! Real life shrek!!".
But if Adam were to be in the ring as well, it will be another matter!! That guy can do drunken kungfu moves on both of them!!!

IMHO, UNBIASED OPINION (COZ i HATE BOTHE OF THEM ACTUALLY) .. I think Rooney wud K.O Gerrard ....

IMHO, UNBIASED OPINION (COZ i HATE BOTHE OF THEM ACTUALLY) .. I think Rooney wud K.O Gerrard ....

seriously lah how can u hate them..

i hate liverpool and yet i love stevie g as a player.

rooney will K.O gerrard in the first round. fo sho man. rooney was a boxer when he was young.

rooney vs roy keane. now thats a fight. keane was a boxer in his teens too.

maybe add van persie into the fight too?!!
i bet both rooney n stevie g will yell "surrender" n cover their their asses as soon as they c mr. van rap!st....hahaha...

i hate liverpool and yet i love stevie g as a player.

Rooney will k.o gerrard in the first round. Fo sho man. Rooney was a boxer when he was young.

after recent events - cant respect him no more dude ... :(

Aiya, of cos ROONEY WILL KNOCK OUT GERRARD LA!!

But yeah, gotta agree with Boonz. My friend Cantona is the best la! Powerful kung fu kicks!

haha.. this is interesting..

i suppose Rooney will win..

Man U produce best fighters on the field...

Originally Posted by RyanZ
^

4156_179250675164_736260164_6844-1.gif

Ahaha! Very good one, Ryan!

What to do. One can only feel pity for those pitiful Loserfools. They never win anything, U see, so they can only afford to kiss the camera lens lor.

Back