Blues rock, boogie-woogie style band. Looking for bassist, guitarist,singer and harp

drumsolo86

I was apprehensive about typing this post, its not easy to manage a band and keep several people playing for weeks and months together. Therefore, I'm appealing to those who love this genre, love the swing and expression of the music but more importantly, also people who want to keep this going (not turn tail when things dont work out immediately).

For musicians who love:
- Streaming online blues radio
- Been blues-ing on their guitar
- Knows about blues tone
- Their 12 bar blues from the bottom of their heart

Influences count:
- 3 Kings of Blues
- 3 Demi-Gods: SRV, Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton
- Johnny Winter, Robert Cray
- Alvin Lee, Gary Moore
- And no, Slash is not blues

Interested to form a blues rock band and MAKE THINGS work out, drop me a sms at 81003255.

P.S: I'm a drummer who's played in a couple of blues events and know a few folks at the Tanglin CC Club though I dont jam there on Saturdays. Not an entire newbie to the genre, looking for folks with some level of proficiency. Would like to ask the guitarists to have some kind of recording available if possible.

We've got some veterans onboard, and there's an impending first jam this Saturday.
There's also a harp player amongst us, we're still on lookout for pianist and organ players as well.
A rough idea of how the songlist will go:

Robert Johnson - Crossroads
Eric Clapton - Cocaine
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe

And I dont know where you got the idea he plays blues, Slash's blues-influenced at best.

Latest posts

Back